Waffle House Brawl

How TF does a fight start at Waffle House? I've been there. You go in, say hey to the waitress, order & eat cheap food, then you pay and bail. Where does total melee come in?

Waffle Houses are open 24hrs, so there's going to be a lot of drunk people in there after a night at the bar(s) which would explain at least some of the fights.

Couple chicks in that clip have some grade A certified granite chins. Just eating suckerpunches from 200lb men that they didn't see, thrown into the walls face first, stomped and then right back into the fight.

The guy sucker punching women is more like 160lbs. The first woman he goes after weighs more than him for sure.

Waffle Houses are open 24hrs, so there's going to be a lot of drunk people in there after a night at the bar(s) which would explain at least some of the fights.

The guy sucker punching women is more like 160lbs. The first woman he goes after weighs more than him for sure.
Hard to say, he's significantly taller but fairly lean. And it's not like she'd weigh as much as him if she was anywhere near being in shape. Say what you'd like but I'm impressed with her durability.

How TF does a fight start at Waffle House? I've been there. You go in, say hey to the waitress, order & eat cheap food, then you pay and bail. Where does total melee come in?
Doesn't Kid Rock specialize in this?

But yeah, I've been countless times because I love eating there, but I think I've only been there from roughly 7 AM to 7 PM. You still see some characters but it's usually pretty peaceful during normal hours.

Does this happen at breakfast ever? I’ve only been to a WH in the morning.

Couple chicks in that clip have some grade A certified granite chins. Just eating suckerpunches from 200lb men that they didn't see, thrown into the walls face first, stomped and then right back into the fight.
Undomesticated chins

Waffle House security guard: the most dangerous job in America.

160 lb man, dude couldn’t hit 200 wet. That chick was closer to 200.

Guy in the red just wailing away on that girl. lol hilarious

well if it isn't shit talking on facebook or something, it's most likely because there's a lot of black folk there who are prone to publicly dissing each other in front of their peers so they have to respond with extreme violence or lose face badly

Old girl in jeans just tanked those punches and kept going. Either she's Terminator level or Chicago coat kid couldn't bust a grape.

Back