International Wagner Group expands into Africa’s Sahel with a new brand

Interesting that it's still going after Prigozhin.

Any time Europe has a conflict, they can't help but involve Africa.

If African leaders/juntas were smart, they'd steer well clear of Russia, France and anyone else that wants to them to die pointlessly in a conflict that's nothing to do with them.
It is mining industry production potential....no one will let them alone....nor mafia, nor west or China, nor Russia etc...

Local leaders and their closest circles in Africa usually are very rich. Might afford to send kids to live and learn in prestigious unis and colleges, purchase them lux cars and jewelery etc...
Casuals are very poor....

I would figure not many

Money is absolutely horrible for an american

This. American and British ex-Military have a better rep than Russian mercs, because they are usually trained to a higher standard. So USA/UK PMC's get the best paying jobs. Russians get the scraps, like raping, pillaging and burning their way through African countries.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

This. American and British ex-Military have a better rep than Russian mercs, because they are usually trained to a higher standard. So USA/UK PMC's get the best paying jobs. Russians get the scraps, like raping, pillaging and burning their way through African countries.

- I remember some years ago, PMC's talking about the lack of good paying jobs. A legionaire, a american elite soldier or a brit will have the same paying oportunities today, they had 10 years ago?

- I remember some years ago, PMC's talking about the lack of good paying jobs. A legionaire, a american elite soldier or a brit will have the same paying oportunities today, they had 10 years ago?

Matt Best talks about working as a contractor for the CIA. The money and conditions were a lot better than he got in the Rangers. Some of his buddies were PMC's, and they said the same.

Not the exact same thing we do!!

tenor.gif

I actually find it hilarious that they are under national guard these days, guess god emperor wants to keep them close

But yea they pushed french out of mali and niger due to macrons weakness and are gaining ground

Russias and chinas influence in general is growing in that part of world
Problem to me is their presence in Libya, if euros were less cucks on immigration first should be take control of Libya to get a new friend doing the Gheddafi barrier job as during Berlusconi era

If big games starts Russia will have ridicolous easy game creating "refugees" apocalypse controlling whole land channel till mediterranean sea

I wonder how many former American military men have worked for the Wagner Group.
Obviously Prigozhyn was lying when he claimed that millions of Americans had applied to work for him.
But even so, there must be a fair number of vets who did stints.
Money hungry ones probably prefer get latino cartels money

Surely much better pay

Looking at it from wrong angle

Russia pays absolutely ridiculous money for wagners guys for russias standard, no need to pay more, they do not pay peanuts. Relatively as much as guys in west considering countrys average pay

Considering training professional part of wagner is same level of west, every single one of our volunteers in ukr said they are very good, lots of experience, lots of know how. The prisoner part sucked ass

Correct about pillaging raping amd all that stuff

Last edited:
Matt Best talks about working as a contractor for the CIA. The money and conditions were a lot better than he got in the Rangers. Some of his buddies were PMC's, and they said the same.

- Yeah. The payment to guys that find jobs is very-good. I've read about some guys making 300,000 dollars a year. But several others get paid almost the same as security guards, in a far most dangerous enviroment. And theres no shortage of people wanting to work.

Looking at it from wrong angle

Russia pays absolutely ridiculous money for wagners guys for russias standard, no need to pay more, they do not pay peanuts. Relatively as much as guys in west considering countrys average pay

Considering training professional part of wagner is same level of west, every single one of our volunteers in ukr said they are very good, lots of experience, lots of know how. The prisoner part sucked ass

Correct about pillaging raping amd all that stuff

- In one of my reads several years ago. A V.I.P said the good thing of the guys comming of war thorn contries like close to Russia, was they were willing to take a shot and die for you, because you hired them, and feed their families. So they had this deal of gratitude. Can't talk about the training level, because is far outside my knowledge, but they're tough guys willing to die.

Back