Walmart Ban on Firearms

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have read that Walmart bans firearms in their stores, and there are accounts of people walking into the store and triggering something that causes store employees to monitor you. Has anyone else heard of this or experienced this? Do you carry when you are at Walmart?

I think open carry is stupid but I see it all the time. Just conceal carry.

I think open carry is stupid but I see it all the time. Just conceal carry.
No. You're missing what I am saying. There are people who have claimed that their concealed weapons had somehow been detected upon entry, and that is why they were followed.

Trust me you're being monitored before you even think about going to Walmart. It's not some device or mechanism that's causing the employees to monitor you, it's the agents who work for the Satanic elite that have files on you and put you into certain categories based on your beliefs and habits

No. You're missing what I am saying. There are people who have claimed that their concealed weapons had somehow been detected upon entry, and that is why they were followed.

I didn't see anything like that in the link. Anyway I haven't noticed anything like it. That story is what, 8 months old. I saw 2 people open carrying in Walmart on Thursday. I see it all the time. Maybe it's more a location based thing.

Trust me you're being monitored before you even think about going to Walmart. It's not some device or mechanism that's causing the employees to monitor you, it's the agents who work for the Satanic elite that have files on you and put you into certain categories based on your beliefs and habits
Yeah, because the technology to detect metal is a "conspiracy theory" and something we have never heard of before.
<LikeReally5>

I didn't see anything like that in the link. Anyway I haven't noticed anything like it. That story is what, 8 months old. I saw 2 people open carrying in Walmart on Thursday. I see it all the time. Maybe it's more a location based thing.
It was banter I saw on Facebook. I don't know if there is any truth to it, which is why I was asking people on here if they had experienced this.

If your concealed carry was detected, you were open carrying...

Back