Television WANDAVISION Discussion (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen the whole season of WANDAVISION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
This show is amazing, simply amazing. I don’t know how the finale will play out but I know I would love for them to use it to introduce Magneto even though I know that’s a pipe dream. If this is the kind of quality we can expect from Disney + I can’t wait to see Falcon and Winter Soldier as well as Loki.

People keep talking about ITT how Paul Bettany is raving about working with some amazing actor he's always dreamed of working with. They already introduced Fox Quicksilver could you imagine a Sir Ian McKellen Magneto? That would be insane.

Admit tbe show is becoming much better than I first thought.

Wonder how they go with Agatha as she's not really a bad guy more neutral anti hero type. Guessing they end up alies.

There was an interview with him on NPR a few years ago about how his career was over and his agent told him to accept it. All he could get now was small roles and the voice acting gig for Ironman. Then, one of the writers thought "what if Jarvis is the voice of Vision?"

Pretty cool.

He was called to a meeting with Marvel after Infinity War, and thought he was being fired. They told him they wanted make WandaVision and Bettany thought, "Wow, I can put my kids through university!":)

So, is the whole Wanda being called Scarlett Witch a big deal because they can only call her that due to the Fox acquisition? Or am I off base?

You all can wet your panties over the ladies but IMO Paul Bettany is a fucking treasure. Dude is so damn good. I have loved that dude since Master and Commander.

Have you seen, Wimbledon? It's basically Rocky for Tennis players; an aging journeyman in his last Wimbledon tournament somehow ends up winning it. Thing is, the film co-stars Kirsten Dunst, James McAvoy, John Favreau and Nikolai Coster-Waldau. So Vision, Professor X, Happy Hogan, Jamie Lannister and Mary Jane Watson all in the same movie!:D

Last edited:
Have you seen, Wimbledon? It's basically Rocky for Tennis players; an aging journeyman in his last Wimbledon tournament somehow ends up winning it. Thing is, the film co-stars Kirsten Dunst and James McAvoy - so Vision, Professor X and Mary Jane Watson all in the same movie!:D

Lmao! I'm a huge tennis fan and have never seen this. Will have to watch

Lmao! I'm a huge tennis fan and have never seen this. Will have to watch

It's actually not bad. All the usual sporting movie tropes are there: the underdog with one last shot at glory, the younger, better challenger he has to overcome, the hopelessly one-sided final contest etc. But the cast is strong and it's well written. A fun little movie.

Cool story. See you next week when you come back again to say how bad the latest episode of a show you dislike has nothing to offer.
<YeahOKJen>
I'm gonna see this through to the end in hopes that wanda still becomes the big bad.

But this evil witch chick is really the dumbest plot point I've seen in a marvel movie. And if she's the fucking big bad of all this.

Yawn.

I'll pass on phase 4.

People keep talking about ITT how Paul Bettany is raving about working with some amazing actor he's always dreamed of working with. They already introduced Fox Quicksilver could you imagine a Sir Ian McKellen Magneto? That would be insane.

Would actually make sense: this episode basically confirmed that Wanda and Pietro were Mutants. Since their father obviously wasn't Magneto, introduce Sir Ian McKellen as their Grandfather.

<LikeReally5>
Everybody stops to look at the car wreck. Even when you know what caused the accident.
I guess spiderman 3 is worth the watch only because of doc oc and toby returning. But I already know how that's gonna go...

The rest?

Nope. Hard pass. After 21 movies culminating in thanos the best they wanna offer me is some lame witch?

Not sure what you find so exciting about this story arc? Lol

I guess spiderman 3 is worth the watch only because of doc oc and toby returning. But I already know how that's gonna go...

The rest?

Nope. Hard pass. After 21 movies culminating in thanos the best they wanna offer me is some lame witch?

Not sure what you find so exciting about this story arc? Lol
What can I say....I’m easily entertained.
<Fedor23>
010CD701-725B-47A5-BBAD-CA1905F459E1.jpeg

Back