War Room Lounge V129: Ignored Content Edition

Favorite Chess piece?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why he missed it; it's not easy to see over the board.
Yeah, between it being a retreating check, and not having a lot of experience "seeing" blocked off squares, like the rook controlling the file and the bishop controlling the escape squares, it can be hard to put together some of those mates.

Yeah taking the knight is absolutely crushing. It's a bit disappointing to not be able to go ''check check mate'' but 3 connected passers are usually worth more than a minor piece.

I didn't see it either, I'm terrible at those king hunts.

ha, this YT video is recommended to me all the time, guess I should finally watch it.

ha, this YT video is recommended to me all the time, guess I should finally watch it.
You should always watch anything agadmator, unless you're like me and start doing monologues in his voice after you binge too many of his videos...

Video of woman getting shot with paint balls by a thug in uniform.

It was illegal for the thug to do this as curfew law allowed people to stay anywhere on their property. My original thread in the Warroom got merged because a Mod can't stand threads that shows cops in a bad light. Just biased Moderation.

Never touch another mans stick.

But what if he makes you touch it?

1) is it fair game to beat him?
2) is it fair game to beat it?
3) is it fair game to beat him with it?

Trump really has become a danger to national security in the US. His vow to end the protests and riots with the military is one he can hardly break, but acting on it might bring the country to the verge of civil war. Super dangerous stuff. There thankfully are police on the ground that recognize the need to de-escalate, but there's also those who target the media with rubber bullets.

Also, not sure about the legal situation, but I hope there are quick exemplary trials of looters. This shit must be shut down quick and hard. Zero justification for it and it threatens the moral foundation of any protest.

Also, not sure about the legal situation, but I hope there are quick exemplary trials of looters. This shit must be shut down quick and hard. Zero justification for it and it threatens the moral foundation of any protest.

People are quick to conflate looters and protestors. Personally I've found that at any but the most organised of protests (typically by unions), you'll be hard pushed to present a coherent message, and there'll be a bunch of folk that you disagree with entirely who may well be louder, more violent/destructive and therefore more attention grabbing than you. Let alone with this sort of wide spread mayhem.

So what happened in DC? Did police end a riot or did they fire tear gas at peaceful protesters?

@Jack V Savage @Fawlty Elizabeth @BarryDillon

I just discovered this poem about Joan of Arc. The poet was an ardent abolitionist who eventually drew her formerly conservative husband, James Russell Lowell to the cause.

Rouen, Place de la Pucelle
Maria White Lowell

Here blooms the legend, fed by Time and Chance,
Fresh as the morning, though with centuries old,
The whitest lily on the shield of France,
With heart of virgin gold.

Along the square she moved, sweet Joan of Arc,
With face more pallid than a daylit star,
Half-seen, half-doubted, while before her dark
Stretched the array of war.

Swift passed the battle-smoke of lying breath
From off her path, as if a wind had blown,
Showing no faithless King, but righteous Death
On the low wooden throne.

He would reward her: she who meekly wore
Alike the gilded mail and peasant gown,
As meekly now received one honor more,
The formless, fiery crown.

A white dove trembled up the heated air,
And in the opening zenith found its goal;
Soft as a downward feather, dropped a prayer
For each repentant soul.

So what happened in DC? Did police end a riot or did they fire tear gas at peaceful protesters?

The latter. Trump decided he needed to have a photo op at St. John's Church, and those pesky protesters were in his way, so he sic'd the cops on them so he could go take his picture. No violence or rioting was taking place, he just wanted his pic for the gram.

Trump really has become a danger to national security in the US. His vow to end the protests and riots with the military is one he can hardly break, but acting on it might bring the country to the verge of civil war. Super dangerous stuff. There thankfully are police on the ground that recognize the need to de-escalate, but there's also those who target the media with rubber bullets.
Trump really became everything he and the right accused Obama of being.

i have question

does anyone know if youtube can turn off your view count. Because I have been uploading a number of riot vids to my youtube and most of them end up getting 10s or 100s of views within hours or days, but this one is still sitting at only 1 single view and I happen to know that many people have viewed it

also would anyone know where this occurred

i have question

does anyone know if youtube can turn off your view count. Because I have been uploading a number of riot vids to my youtube and most of them end up getting 10s or 100s of views within hours or days, but this one is still sitting at only 1 single view and I happen to know that many people have viewed it

also would anyone know where this occurred

no clue, doubt it though.

not to be a stickler, but the most views any of your videos has received is 148 or something. 'hundreds' implies >100

btw that video with the girl getting on her knees - that guy is a known internet troll according to social media or something. but it does capture his taking advantage of a woman's "white guilt".

Lol what the fuck happened in this game @Sketch @Jack V Savage

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back