• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V28: Dick Taters, International Man of Misery

Who are the 5 motherfuckerest of the ol' 20th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will put up the new thread later. Any suggestions for a theme lemme know.

I mean, it's 300 yards long. That's pretty fucking big. You ever play a 300 yard long hole in golf? Imagining a ship that big, impressive imo.
Having been on my dad's LNG ship which was 285 meters I can say, without a doubt... I've been on a ship larger than the Titanic... only by like 20 yards as the Titanic was like 294 yards long.

The definitive character rankings (in terms of character and acting) are as follows:

1. Hound
2. Olenna
3. Bronn
4. Tyrian
5. Ned
6. Roose Bolton (best villain actor)
7. Tywin (#2 villain actor)
8. Margaery
9. Joffrey
10. Stannis
11. Varys
12. Cersei
13. Daenerys
14. Davos
15. Catelyn
16. Robb
17. Arya
18. Sansa
19. Ramsay
20. Jaime
21. Theon
22. Jon Snow
23. Bran
24. Sam
25. Brienne

Although Jon is the worst main character, he's still better than Bran, Sam, or Brienne. These are the official rankings and, while you are free to disagree with them, just know that you are wrong and your opinion is very stupid.

Hey good for you sticking your neck out there on some hard rankings. I'm in mostly agreemant with your top 7 there, and really like seeing Roose put on par with Tywin even though Roose had a smaller role.

Can I ask the reasoning for having Jaime down at 20? I'd have him in my top 10. I feel the show did a really good job with him, but may be biased as I've read all the books as well and Jamie's character arc in there puts him in top 3 there

Little finger not in rankings because you see him outside top 25, or because you don't see him as a top 25 main character?

How about steroids and baseball
Look dude, Barry Bonds changing from Jimmy Walker to Deebo and shattering the HR record that was blasted by two players in the twilight of their careers three years earlier is not indicative of the benefit of steroid use and BALCO sold perfectly legal supplements. Creatine and whey protein, simple as that.

If I ever get a dog it'll have to be a mop like this because of my wife's severe allergies

1yrCuteDapper.jpg

Needing to groom a dog sounds annoying tho
needs one of these:

dw_chewbacca1_1280x1024.jpg

Mods can you move the street fighting sub forum somewhere else, like in the MMA section, so I can minimize the box and not have to see it? You're fucking up my mojo

Terrible sub. Impossible to mod. Any street fight can end in a death? How do you mod that? Also, they have been deleating posts already? It's not even 1 hour in?
The degeneracy of sherdog begins. RIP tried warning us about these slippery slopes

The degeneracy of sherdog begins. RIP tried warning us about these slippery slopes

That sub is going to be a landmine. Worse than the 'support' forum.

Hey good for you sticking your neck out there on some hard rankings. I'm in mostly agreemant with your top 7 there, and really like seeing Roose put on par with Tywin even though Roose had a smaller role.

Can I ask the reasoning for having Jaime down at 20? I'd have him in my top 10. I feel the show did a really good job with him, but may be biased as I've read all the books as well and Jamie's character arc in there puts him in top 3 there

Little finger not in rankings because you see him outside top 25, or because you don't see him as a top 25 main character?

On Little Finger, I just forgot him. I'd likely have him somewhere around #15. He's a well written character, but I don't care for the actor. He also has a think with his mouth when he speaks that bothers me.

Re Jaime, I've heard similar takes from people that have read the books. I, however, have not read the books. So to me he's just a douche who is too much of a pansy to even try to step up to his sister for killing his son and framing his brother for murder.

The man show was one of the worst shows on TV ever, period.

Not sure if that was meant to be a reference or not, but I actually did like The Best Damn Sports Show Period. Not super in-depth, but a nice kind of light-hearted shit shooting show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back