War Room Lounge v65

Should the Lounge rule over the hearts of men?

• Hunto rules over the hearts of men and he's not finished yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've accused me of stalking on multiple occasions. That's a crime, and obviously one I have never committed. Should be a bannable offense to accuse someone of a crime without any basis. You didn't say it like a joke or like to refer to some kind of metaphorical stalking.
For goodness' sake, you are whiny. Sure, put half the forum on "ignore" and then hope to get your remaining enemies banned.

You have anger. Instead of going the "join Antifa" route like @AgonyandIrony did, I recommend you start to ask yourself why you have these feelings. It's not appropriate for a fully grown male to act this way (unless it's @Limbo Pete, in which case it brings the lulz).

Last edited:
The fact that SBJJ wanted to bet his account that no one in the Obama administration used a surname is objectively true. As is the fact that he throws out vile personal attacks and false accusations when you disagree with him. That Trotsky is one of the best posters here is something that I think most intelligent people would agree on after reading the group for a couple of weeks. I don't really know what your issue is with him, but when you call people "Marxist scum" or "trash" or whatever, you don't make the case, and you cause normal people reading to have doubts about your judgment.

Again, do you think his response to @SBJJ was appropriate, sane, or sounding like someone with good judgment?

He freaked out for no reason, like he normally does.

Fuck that guy. Again, we'll just have to disagree on this one

Ah, so why don't you make the accusation clearer? When you say "stalk," you don't mean follow around and harass or anything like that. You just mean I occasionally respond to her and don't think highly of her character. Guilty as charged, if that's it.

I've always told you the definition.

The fact you have the internet version of a restraining order just seals the deal

Again, do you think his response to @SBJJ was appropriate, sane, or sounding like someone with good judgment?

He freaked out for no reason, like he normally does.

Fuck that guy. Again, we'll just have to disagree on this one

Yes, I think he has extremely good judgment, and I see no reason to question his sanity. I would also ask you to consider SBJJ's history when evaluating any exchange with him. Like with Nostra and Sniper, I can see giving him a longer leash because of his mental issues, but there are serious moral as well as intellectual lapses.

I've always told you the definition.

The fact you have the internet version of a restraining order just seals the deal

The definition being that I think she's dishonest and a poor poster. OK. I would then say that it's wildly inappropriate to call that "stalking."

Anyone can request that someone stop tagging them.

Yes, I think he has extremely good judgment, and I see no reason to question his sanity. I would also ask you to consider SBJJ's history when evaluating any exchange with him. Like with Nostra and Sniper, I can see giving him a longer leash because of his mental issues, but there are serious moral as well as intellectual lapses.

This post should appear on the first page of......What not to post for Dummies

The definition being that I think she's dishonest and a poor poster. OK. I would then say that it's wildly inappropriate to call that "stalking."

Anyone can request that someone stop tagging them.

But not anyone has it happen to them. Takes a special kinda guy for that

You truly are dynamite with the ladies

Unpopular opinion I am sure. But I think Lord of the Rings is extremely overrated

It's an excellent trilogy. However, it's very blatant and odd homoerotic themes(hobbiterotic?), flew over everyone's heads at the time. Watching it now, you can't deny that there are some very awkward scenes in those movies...

Damn you, Kevin Smith.

It's an excellent trilogy. However, it's very blatant and odd homoerotic themes(hobbiterotic?), flew over everyone's heads at the time. Watching it now, you can't deny that there are some very awkward scenes in those movies...

Damn you, Kevin Smith.

I liked the Hobbit (book), but I couldn't get through the LOTR. Didn't watch the movies beyond the first one, which I thought looked amazing but was kind of boring.

I liked the Hobbit (book), but I couldn't get through the LOTR. Didn't watch the movies beyond the first one, which I thought looked amazing but was kind of boring.

It's been quite a while since I've seen them, but I thought the first one was the most complete film. The stinker in the trilogy is "The Two Towers", although the 900 hour director's cut, did fill in some obvious gaps.

It's been quite a while since I've seen them, but I thought the first one was the most complete film. The stinker in the trilogy is "The Two Towers", although the 900 hour director's cut, did fill in some obvious gaps.

Maybe I'm just an old man. But I loved Dragonslayer. While admitting the visual effects are outdated

Yeah, something like that, sure. But, like, "respond to a post when it says something you want to comment on," doesn't fit.

I have only ever and still do put one person on ignore. That is a criminal defense attorney that kept harassing me for months. Every thread. I know what you are saying just suck it up but it really was beginning to affect my enjoyment of the forum so he became the first and only person I've ever had on ignore and is to this day.

This should already been known but no poster has any control of the moderation staff and anything alluding to that by a poster should be taken with a grain of salt. @Sketch mentioned something along the lines of having his sig removed and having it reinstated recently. This isn’t true and like any case, you should not believe posters claiming they have an upper hand with mod staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back