Warroom Blue belt requirements

Heisenboom

@purple
Reaction score
After all these years and even during Trump things went about normal. Why the sudden change?

After all these years and even during Trump things went about normal. Why the sudden change?
It's not sudden in terms of the decision, as that was made almost two years ago. It's that for some reason on the backend, there were technical issues that prevented the change from being implemented. Those have since been resolved, and we wanted to let WR posters know that it's now taking effect.

Sounds like shenanigans but thank you for the reply.

this shit is pure fucking idiocy. I post threads in the war room all the time with no issue, one of the most replied to threads in there currently is one of mine. Can’t respond on my own fucking thread.

Pretty silly that I'm going on 12 years here and now I can't post in there because I don't post a lot. Seems like it just encourages shit posting so they can get to 500 as quick as possible. Wouldn't six months with no infractions or just one year be a better way of doing it?

I am
Pretty silly that I'm going on 12 years here and now I can't post in there because I don't post a lot. Seems like it just encourages shit posting so they can get to 500 as quick as possible. Wouldn't six months with no infractions or just one year be a better way of doing it?
in the same situation. I only post a few times each year but never had a problem until now.

And I don't see a noticeable difference in the forum quality. May I request we remove the blue belt requirement and replace it with something simplier?

I am

in the same situation. I only post a few times each year but never had a problem until now.

And I don't see a noticeable difference in the forum quality. May I request we remove the blue belt requirement and replace it with something simplier?

Unfortunately, making it time locked to 6 months after registration is not something that's available to us in the settings of the control panel.

Unfortunately, making it time locked to 6 months after registration is not something that's available to us in the settings of the control panel.

Hello, I am just following up on this conversation. Has anyone put in a service request to your web developer to remove the blue belt posting requirement and replace it with a account time requirement? Or remove the blue belt requirement and replace it with a yellow belt requirement?

Back