Was Darth Vader the son of a God?

I think Palpatine kind of did her the way that ghost gives Dan Aykroyd a BJ in Ghostbusters.

Midichlorians are kind of creepy even in the context of the lore

It implies there are superior genetics and inferior genetics and constantly invokes a battle between ubermen and commoners, not to mention purebloods and halfbloods and all the weirdness of certain jedi being more powerful than other jedi because of....selective breeding?

tenor.gif

Midichlorians are kind of creepy even in the context of the lore

It implies there are superior genetics and inferior genetics and constantly invokes a battle between ubermen and commoners, not to mention purebloods and halfbloods and all the weirdness of certain jedi being more powerful than other jedi because of....selective breeding?

Well it's not like genetics don't exist. Some people from all groups are never going to be geniuses or pro athletes and there's nothing to be done about it. With the Force, it certainly seems to apply its benefits to every kind of being or alien, from humans to Yodas to all those weirdos on the Jedi council, so it doesn't seem to particularly play any racial or species favorites.

That said, I never liked the idea of midichlorians anyway.

Well it's not like genetics don't exist. Some people are never going to be geniuses or pro athletes and there's nothing to be done about it. With the Force, it certainly seems to apply its benefits to every kind of being or alien, from humans to Yodas to all those weirdos on the Jedi council, so it doesn't seem to particularly play any racial or species favorites.

That said, I never liked the idea of midichlorians anyway.
I never saw the mandalorian but does it hint at yodas parents? Never got whether his little gremlin people are all high midi or he was an anomaly

I never saw the mandalorian but does it hint at yodas parents? Never got whether his little gremlin people are all high midi or he was an anomaly

As far as I know, Yodas are 2 for 2 when it comes to having the Force but that's all I know. There are folks around these parts that have read all the books and watched all the shows and stuff.

As far as I know, Yodas are 2 for 2 when it comes to having the Force but that's all I know. There are folks around these parts that have read all the books and watched all the shows and stuff.
I think there's a Female Yoda on the council too, so 3 for 3.

latest

What about a story of a chef stuck in an elevator on his way to work. He is late and gets a verbal warning ... this turns him evil and he disowns his parents ...

See in this story his parents won’t matter because he disowned them

Back