Was eazy e high level rapper

He had a smooth/unique voice and a great flow. I dont know how much of the greats he wrote on his own, but he gave NWA their iconic sound for me.

Has a unique sound and is in legendary status because of his death. I don't think he's a high level rapper though.

Pac, alive or dead, is a high level rapper. Biggie is the same.

But when some of these guys die and get put into legendary status, it pisses me off. Especially these new dudes. No disrespect to the dead, but Juice WRLD, xxxtencion and pop smoke aren't legends. They just died early. It is what it is.

Lol. He definitely wasn’t high level. Gimmie that nutt was cute though.

I heard he was the dope man and wore corduroy. Heard he had money up to hear, but was unemployed.
Just what I heard.

He kina sucked nwa kinda sucked too I respect what they did for rap but West coast rap kinda sucks it's all about down south rap

He had no idea how to rap, but he was the real deal.

Oh he was probably a little gay too, but a lot of hood bro’s are.

Dude was barely 5 foot tall.

His voice never reached my sherdogger height of 6ft9.

Gotta place him at a vince niel kind of position..

He's just so old school that any faults are forgiven.. he's a voice of an era and even if people itk have reservations it's hard to argue his legacy..

Define high level rapper? Usually when talked about at a casual level it's mostly based on subjective opinion.

Well compared to what? The shit coming out these days? Sure.

His music has stood the test of time. How many current rappers are people going to be listening to 25 years from now?

He had the voice and charisma of an emcee, but he didn't have the writing ability. Dre and Eazy owe their careers to Ice Cube and MC Ren.

He was indeed a high level raper.

That’s why he got teh aids.

He was indeed a high level raper.

That’s why he got teh aids.
I remember HHC doing a cover when he died, looked like he was on death's door in that photo
upload_2021-5-17_22-46-5-png.855497

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-17_22-46-5.png
    upload_2021-5-17_22-46-5.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 18
He makes Jay-Z's rap look sound like a trash can, that's how good he is.

Back