Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 4

Looks like they both inhabit The Great Beyond. But honestly, a discussion comparing taxpaying to robbery is a little much, and I could surmise it was moved because you mischaracterized the issue? It's not really a "serious discussion about a legitimate political topic" if you frame it illegitimately. That's just my best guess. I don't want to relitigate why that thread was moved to the GB or discuss the merits of your viewpoint, this is just what it appears to be.

The Thread Starting guide in the WR can help. For example:

Think a bit before you post. Do you really understand what you are posting about? Did you read it through? Is it really interesting? Don't just post a lazily written introduction to a link when you don't understand what the link actually says.
It was worded as it was to initiate more conversation, but obviously I believe some form of tax system is necessary, and government is needed to a certain degree. I assumed the conversation would naturally go in the direction of what should and shouldn't be the tax payer's responsibility just to get a general idea how most people feel about it.

But whatever, no big deal, to your point I see the other thread is removed as well, I just dont think you guys use a very consistent criteria.

Hi. I would like to know why my thread
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/one-world-government.3983965/#post-153329259
was moved from the war room.
I believe it is something we could possibly move towards in the future and is politically relevant. I think their are posters in the war room who have opinions on things like the UN the World Bank and G20 who might chime in. I was also hoping to see if there might be a contrast in how some would view a world governments role vs that of their own countries. I understand it's not quite a mainstream topic but war room poters seem to be able to handle discussing things like UBI for example better than your average person.

I had a post deleted for discussing adblockers, but I recommended software your mods told us all about in this subforum. My apologies of course, but I was unaware of the rule change (or stricter enforcement of the rule) as I'm sure many others are too.

Why was my I get alimony from my ex-wife thread deleted? We had a good thing going itt.

I made a thread about buying a house in the berry but i can't find it. Do y'all know where i misplaced it?

Yea, want to know why my thread was moved when it didn't contain anything wrong, it was just genuine speculation: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...linquish-his-title-if-he-got-injured.3999383/
Speculating whether a fighter gets injured is the type of thread that gets moved to the Lightweights. It's in the same vein of "what would happen if X fighter tested positive"-type threads. Let's let the discussion happen if that fighter actually gets injured, and not start arguments with posters about something that is purely conjecture.

First I ever got. Not a mean spirited poster. It was unfortunate as I explained by PM to the mod that notified me. Can someone tell me it's expiration date please ? Thx

First I ever got. Not a mean spirited poster. It was unfortunate as I explained by PM to the mod that notified me. Can someone tell me it's expiration date please ? Thx
Yellow cards generally last for 30 days.

Tried the search button but didn’t get the answer that I’m looking for.

Long story short, I opened a thread and called Stipe a **** and then got a yellow card.

When does it expire?

Thanks!

Tried the search button but didn’t get the answer that I’m looking for.

Long story short, I opened a thread and called Stipe a **** and then got a yellow card.

When does it expire?

Thanks!
Yellow cards generally last for 30 days from the time of the infraction.

Because the mp4 in the OP is broken; ergo, the OP is empty. Fix it, and I'll restore it.
Thanks. Hmm weird works for me but maybe it’s from visiting the site. Will delete

Why were my posts showing me and completely legal weed plants deleted. Weed is 100% legal where I live (Canada) and is legal or decriminalized in more than half the USA. Many other nations are following suit and decriminalizing or outright legalizing usage and growing. So why does sherdog in this instance represent the minority?

I read the rules and I did not break them yet my posts were deleted regardless.

1. It's not illegal
2. I was not teaching people how to do it
3. I was not talking about how to use it
4. I was not talking about how high it made me
5. Discussing how I successfully grew a plant can easily be considered an academic discussion
4. This plant saves lives, human and animal, no matter what your pre-conceived notions tell you. This also leads to academic discussion.
5. Even though you may hate "pot heads" we were having real harmless discussion on the subject.
6. Why in the world would a discussion forum discourage discussion. We all know these boards are dying. Why kill it faster with this outdated mindset.

I've been sitting on this a few days and I cant anymore. No offence meant but I refuse to allow someone moderating a website shame me and that's exactly what you guys were doing.

Cheers

Back