Social Washington Nationals VP Bob Boone Will Resign Instead Of Getting Vaccinated

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Washington nationals vice president Bob Boone’s time with the team has reportedly come to an end.

According to the Washington Post, Boone is departing the team because of Washington’s mandate that employees get vaccinated by Sept. 15 or they will be fired.

While the Washington Post didn’t specify if Boone was resigning or being pushed out, ESPN reported that he is indeed resigning his position.

Boone has been with the Nationals since 2005.

It’s an unfortunate situation, and I’m sure it won’t be the last guy we see leave an MLB team because of COVID-19 mandates

Imagine being so misinformed, that you walk away from a high paying job good riddance bye bye

Washington nationals vice president Bob Boone’s time with the team has reportedly come to an end.

According to the Washington Post, Boone is departing the team because of Washington’s mandate that employees get vaccinated by Sept. 15 or they will be fired.

While the Washington Post didn’t specify if Boone was resigning or being pushed out, ESPN reported that he is indeed resigning his position.

It’s an unfortunate situation, and I’m sure it won’t be the last guy we see leave an MLB team because of COVID-19 mandates

Imagine being so misinformed, that you walk away from a high paying job good riddance bye bye

It's actually the perfect time cause the Nats sold the farm and will be tanking for the next 4-5 years.

very smart and brave man.
Clearly everyone on the team is in on the lizard conspiracy.

Best of luck to him. Its pretty dangerous to be an influential vaccine denier as a that has a disproportionate amount of deaths. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might think there's some foul play going on.

If vaccinated people didn't spread the virus, then this would make sense.

But that's not the case so what exactly is the reasoning for them to mandate the vaccine? At worst, he dies from it. If he gives it to another vaccinated employee, they get the sniffles and that's it.

What's next, employers requiring a strict diet to keep employees alive longer?

Imagine having enough money to make up your own mind and decide how to live your own fucking life. Is he out of his mind or what?

As Phillies fan, Bob Boone was a Phighting Phillies catcher.
1980 when they won the World Series, their best pitcher, Steve Carlton, used old ass Tim McCarver as his personal catcher, instead of the better and much younger Bob Boone.
So the Greatest Pitcher in Phillies history, would not pitch to the guy, which tells me all I need to know about Bob Boone. If Lefty did not trust him, than neither do I.

Side note, respect his decision. If your employer requires you to do something, you don't like i.e getting vaccinate, passing drugs test, shaving your beard, etc, then you have two choices, stay and deal with it or resign/quit. Boonie made a choice so respect him for his choices and he did not whine about the policy.

Bob Boone will be announcing his run for office any day now

Good for him. Being forced to take investigational drugs you don't consent to for a disease you don't have is insanity.

Good for him. Hope he sues.

What would he sue on? Employers are allowed to do business and employ who they wish so long as not a protected class

You want government to step in and tell the Washington nationals how to run their company?

Back