Social Water Restrictions in California Coming

What are you talking about? No children are going thirsty you idiot.

I grew up in the southwest, we had water restrictions all the time - it basically meant you couldn't water your lawn, which is perfectly reasonable. Idiots shouldn't be wasting water trying to get perfect green grass in a climate that doesn't support it.
Texas has water restrictions every year from July to September. No one dies from dehydration because of them.

He's just an old lady.

I don’t see how some of you think that this is a liberal thing, unless liberal just means willing to deal with an inconvenient problem as opposed to sticking your head in the sand. Is that the case? Conservatives just ignore problems now?

That’s all they ever do. Republicans can’t solve one major problem facing the country today. In fact they deny most of it is even happening. They can’t govern outside of tax cuts for the rich.

Those winters buile character. The idea of baking under 300 days of scorching weather never appealed to me. Sure it's good to have a vitamin D top up in March, but, four season weather > one season weather.

I actually don't mind the winters. Shoveling snow sucks, but as long as you have a snow blower or a plow truck snow removal is a piece of cake. There is plenty of stuff to do to make the winters fun too. There is a ski hill here that I get a pass to every year. There is a bar attached to the lodge as well. Having drinks and hitting the slopes is awesome.

You can also snowmobile, Snow/Fat tire Mountain bike, ice skate/pond hockey, snow shoe, ice fish,cross country ski, visit the ice caves, etc.. The Northern Lights are cool when they come out too. Fall is also a very underrated season with all of the colors.

The following photos were all taken in the town I live in.

Northern lights
b1f4ee349f52b94601ccccf2e2cc3cd5.jpg

Fall Colors
ero5NxcoJLTqfvtLhrKAZZFGW1IVHy1Imsycsaej2atUCvHjrQvHZv_Gsg0V-ZYGrVbra9czOoPCbtGGzByoux0AZtJ4elSv04NAf1WWFgf4JESFA_29NRvfOCI

I have some buddies that even surf in the lake in the winter. Vice media actually did a little mini documentary that a friend I went to school with was the topic of. His Ice beard is crazy.

dan4jpg-3234a86b863edf65.jpg

31f2ba87c1afeed84504a6c4b82a7a11.jpg

1586432f612f685fbbd1f954cee5492e.jpg

Here is the mini doc if you're interested...

I actually don't mind the winters. Shoveling snow sucks, but as long as you have a snow blower or a plow truck snow removal is a piece of cake. There is plenty of stuff to do to make the winters fun too. There is a ski hill here that I get a pass to every year. There is a bar attached to the lodge as well. Having drinks and hitting the slopes is awesome.

You can also snowmobile, Snow/Fat tire Mountain bike, ice skate/pond hockey, snow shoe, ice fish,cross country ski, visit the ice caves, etc.. The Northern Lights are cool when they come out too. Fall is also a very underrated season with all of the colors.

The following photos were all taken in the town I live in.

Northern lights
b1f4ee349f52b94601ccccf2e2cc3cd5.jpg

Fall Colors
ero5NxcoJLTqfvtLhrKAZZFGW1IVHy1Imsycsaej2atUCvHjrQvHZv_Gsg0V-ZYGrVbra9czOoPCbtGGzByoux0AZtJ4elSv04NAf1WWFgf4JESFA_29NRvfOCI

I have some buddies that even surf in the lake in the winter. Vice media actually did a little mini documentary that a friend I went to school with was the topic of. His Ice beard is crazy.

dan4jpg-3234a86b863edf65.jpg

31f2ba87c1afeed84504a6c4b82a7a11.jpg

1586432f612f685fbbd1f954cee5492e.jpg

Here is the mini doc if you're interested...

The Great Lakes are magical in winter.

It's always the same with California. Never planning ahead. Always sitting back waiting until something happens and then they go into emergency mode to put fires out (literally and figuratively).

The only way they try to fix problems is to handcuff the people and tax the hell out of them.

Back