We need volunteers for the Avatar Elite Crew

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
MAKE SURE TO TAG @bigwaverider IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER.

Hey guys. Most of you know about the "Avatar Elite Crew". We do the Special Avatar Threads for St Patrick's day, Halloween, and the Santa Hat Thread.

We lost some people and really need some volunteers. We need COMMITTED PEOPLE. This is not a casual thing, and it can be quite a challenge to keep up the pace at times.

The next thread is for St. Patrick's day and will start on March 1st, 2022.

If you can't fully commit, maybe you can casually/occasionally make some Avatars. However, if you volunteer for the Avatar Elite Crew, I do need commitment and particularly in the beginning of the thread. It can get pretty hectic mainly in the first 24 hours.

MAKE SURE TO TAG @bigwaverider IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER.

tag list removed

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'd be happy to help out if you need a hand with the St Patrick's day avatar shoops.

I don't think I'll be able to do any Gifs but I could chip in with the non Gif stuff if needed. I have the day off work on the 1st March so I'll have plenty of time to crack on.

I know my shooping is a bit crude as I've only started recently but I'm here if you need me.

I'd be happy to help out if you need a hand with the St Patrick's day avatar shoops.

I don't think I'll be able to do any Gifs but I could chip in with the non Gif stuff if needed. I have the day off work on the 1st March so I'll have plenty of time to crack on.

I know my shooping is a bit crude as I've only started recently but I'm here if you need me.
They are excellent man !
giphy.gif

We need a Hell Yea button along side the Like button. Or even a You da Bes button. THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER!!

Should we add you to the Avatar Elite Crew for the St Patrick's Day avatar shoop thread? Knowing us we will have some templates pre-made. Just add a green hat, some shamrocks, green beer, color their clothes green, Shamrock canes, and things like that. We get really slammed during the first hours, and during the first day. It gets really hectic. I am opening the thread at midnight because it will be slow for the USA, getting busy for Euros, and then getting busy later for the USA. I think that's the best pace.... but we will find out. :eek:

When you get a request from a member, we need you to "call" it. Respond to them by saying "I got you", I'll do it" or w/e you would like to say. This way the Crew can see that you called it and we wont have a bunch of people working on the same thing. And of course, make sure to read some posts after their request to make sure no one else has called it.

Don't worry about gifs. @dindonker, myself, and @Arqueto can do them. I'll make a private PM for all the crew so we can communicate.

Last edited:
We need a Hell Yea button alone side the Like button. Or even a You da Bes button. THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER!!

Should we add you to the Avatar Elite Crew for the St Patrick's Day avatar shoop thread? Knowing us we will have some templates pre-made. Just add a green hat, some shamrocks, green beer, color their clothes green, Shamrock canes, and things like that. We get really slammed during the first hours, and during the first day. It gets really hectic. I am opening the thread at midnight because it will be slow for the USA, getting busy for Euros, and then getting busy later for the USA. I think that's the best pace.... but we will find out. :eek:

When you get a request from a member, we need you to "call" it. Respond to them by saying "I got you", I'll do it" or w/e you would like to say. This way the Crew can see that you called it and we wont have a bunch of people working on the same thing. And of course, make sure to read some posts after their request to make sure no one else has called it.

Don't worry about gifs. @dindonker, myself, and @Arqueto can do them. I'll make a private PM for all the crew so we can communicate.

Sweet mate. Yeah sounds good, I'm sure I'll be able to help out. The procedures seem easy enough to follow as well. I'm uk based so I'll be able to crack on with the requests in the European day time hours.

Sweet mate. Yeah sounds good, I'm sure I'll be able to help out. The procedures seem easy enough to follow as well. I'm uk based so I'll be able to crack on with the requests in the European day time hours.

Thanks me brother. I will send out the Avatar Elite Crew PM tonight.

Back