We only got one male US champ

Kinda shameful he doesn't represent America whatsoever even though he's 100% culturally American, grew up in America, and lives in America

Totally get repping Nigeria too, but cmon bro, you should rep both

Usman would be in culture shock if he had to move to Nigeria lol

In college his nickname was the American Dream

In college his nickname was the American Dream
He's a chameleon

He also is a muslim around muslims, and a christian around christians lol

I think Usman deep down is a good guy from what I've seen, he has some identity issues though

He's a chameleon

He also is a muslim around muslims, and a christian around christians lol

I think Usman deep down is a good guy from what I've seen, he has some identity issues though

I think when he was younger he was trying to be as American as possible. But now he's moved in the opposite direction. I mean literally changed his name from the American Dream to the Nigerian Nightmare. From Marty to Kamaru. From Christian to Muslim.

We relinquish belts so that other nations can play champ. Or choose money fights instead because we value capitalism and freedom. Sometimes we even take a little bit of a banned substance to get away from being held hostage by a belt.

isnt usman from Houston or something? I would google it, but I'm kind of a shitty person

Aljo.gif

This is the King we need, but not the King we deserve.

The Usman bit is a little misleading. The guy came to the US at 8 years old, lived 26 years in the US, almost represented the US in the olympics, and is a product of the US collegiate wrestling program and US based MMA gyms.

Imagine someone moving here as a kid. Taking full advantage of all that you can get here, then as a late adult claiming to be "from another country". Lol. I watch fighters fight. In general I am confident they are mostly dumb, otherwise they would make a LOT more money doing work that doesn't ensure dementia. So, I don't really care what they have to say. So, claim you are from Mars. Good for you bro.

Back