Welcome to the Street Coliseum, SD's new Street Fighting Subforum!

Haha I think I only recognize the middle guys..

Tree guy, Mexican guy, white boy with the sweater around his waist haha

Is bottom left the guy talking about 'his life'? And the top right is a bathroom kid?
You don't know top right is Satan's son?

Last edited:
Gonna earn my black belt here. I can feel it.

I started watching street fight videos on youtube a couple days ago and now I can't stop. One video ends and then another loads. It never ends.

I really enjoy the bully themed fights. One guy talks a ton of shit and pushes the other guy to the limit and then gets completely KTFO. Good times.

this forum has peaked already. 90% of the posts are just people getting jumped and then loling about it.

Damn bros I captured a video tonight for you guys but upon review it isn't very good.

There was some white dude fucking with some brown guy and he just yells out "I Box!" and I am filming but nothing ends up happening other than some ugly girls saying "worldstar". So I put my phone away and delete the video... However some black girl starts claiming a dude called her the n word... So then I start filming again

This time there is a bit of action, black girl tries to tee off on a dude who is just blocking, meanwhile I miss the brown dude taking down the white guy, fan the camera over to capture a dude kick the guy in the head. Nothing else really happens except dude lost his shoe and some bitch lost her Revlon make up and I keep asking whose Revlon it is.

Not thread worthy, maybe I post the video but there's no climax and my camera work is shit... I will never give someone shit for their camerawork in a street fight again.

Do you think we could have a stickied topic just for general discussion? I figured if "Street Coliseum" is here to stay then maybe the thread could be titled "CTE City" ? I think the sub would benefit from having somewhere to chat without us derailing existing threads, plus we could use it to make mods aware of threads that need merging.

I made this in the last couple of days too, a spoof poster :cool: (UPDATED JUNE 19TH)

GTA 1.jpg

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Art-Silk-Fabric-Poster-Print-13x18-32x43-inch-Hot-Game-GTA-5.jpg
GTA 1.jpg

Last edited:
Should be called CTE City instead of Street coliseum.

Las Vegas brawl - pretty sure this was after the Conor vs Khabib fight:

I hate your stupid rules, I found a great brawl video but there's a dude dual-wielding wheel braces :D

He is awesome and you suck!

wheelbrace`.jpg

a danceoff disaster, worth a watch

Do you think we could have a stickied topic just for general discussion? I figured if "Street Coliseum" is here to stay then maybe the thread could be titled "CTE City" ? I think the sub would benefit from having somewhere to chat without us derailing existing threads, plus we could use it to make mods aware of threads that need merging.

I made this in the last couple of days too, a spoof poster :cool: (UPDATED JUNE 19TH)

View attachment 602449

Sounds good to me. I can get on board with this.

Any way the sub forum could be renamed “Streets of Rage?” I loved that game when I was a kid.

FewDimIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#wigglewigglewigglewigglewiggleyeah

Last edited:
Back