What’s the point of booty emphasized workout regiments?

mmawarrior20

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i mean other than the obvious that ppl(mostly gals) want to have men’s approval and lust. I would think emphasizing excessively on one’s glute while neglecting other body parts would be more problematic ie muscle imbalances

I don't know why they work on their ass then wear pants all the way up to shoulders. Fk them flat back pancake jeans

To get glutes like mine.

ezgif-6-a033a5f97a65.gif

Imagine the level of power and strength that has in my punching power.

The same reason why most men concentrate on the V-taper muscles. Those are the muscles that build a physique that the opposite sex traditionally find attractive.

Lots of women like my build, but it's not for the "v-taper" muscles. Fuck that lol.

Very much the exception.

There is a lot of science behind the golden ratio and attractiveness, whether that is shoulder to hip width in men, or hip to waste in women, or facial feature size in both.

Different sizes, but all have a V-taper

6cc7af5b4e90dd0f92baab0c64a6de82.jpg

Frank-Zane-Bodybuilding-1024x608.jpg

7af021d95d935988efae8592e391d938.jpg

Last edited:
Not disagreeing with V-taper being a point of attraction, but women are inclined to mention and touch arms & shoulders with some bulge.
maybe its bc they aren't supposed to grab your hips and slap your ass at work

They're for chicks, as long as they're squating in those workouts it makes sense.

Not disagreeing with V-taper being a point of attraction, but women are inclined to mention and touch arms & shoulders with some bulge.
maybe its bc they aren't supposed to grab your hips and slap your ass at work

Shoulders are part of a V-taper, they form the top corners of the upside down triangle.

And yes, it's much more socially acceptable to hold someone's arm than their hips.

Back