What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?

The deer was me being an asshole in jasper. Its almost a right of passage out there, must wrestle one deer after bar drinking after the age of 18. I gave into peer pressure.

Well I hope you used a rubber.

Everyone in here assuming you're fully clothed - you could make the argument that's not completely unarmed as clothes give you a very significant advantage in a fight with an animal.
Imagine your whole package getting clawed or chewed off !

here's a 1m15s video of a guy taunting a King Cobra. This guy is playing with fire big time BUT he knows what he is doing and this video demonstrates my point : get no closer than the height of the cobras head is above the ground. It cannot strike and reach you if you are a bit further away.
Every time it strikes....it has to stand up again and "reset".

Having said that...he gets himself backed into a wall.....and then he is in BIG danger :

Most people aren't schooled in the art of Cobra lore though

I'd give myself a good chance with anything up to croc, although I might run in circles until it's tired an jump on it.

Wolf gets it.

I would like to see what boxing does to a chimp, it's not going to defend against a straight right and how's it gonna feel then huh?

This is an unarmed fight, but it ain't like anyone's self preservation is gone. Animals don't fight to the death of they can help it.
That's the big unknown here. If striking is very effective humans can wreak havoc.

maybe a croc or aligator that is shit slow....... any other animal on the list, medium size and up, would likely wreck most humans

unarmed rule is lame, humans have brains, and brains say to arm yourself when possible, even if only a stick or rock.

Everyone in here assuming you're fully clothed - you could make the argument that's not completely unarmed as clothes give you a very significant advantage in a fight with an animal.
swinging around my jacket can probably scare off a lot of animals lol

there's a lot in the mental aspect

intimidation factor:

That’s messed up as a putting down a dog just because they were blinded. Also fuck cats.
It almost caused a divorce.
The dog belonged to the husband. He was so devastated when he came back from the vet after he was told that there was no possibility to save the dog's vision that he apparently was going to shoot the cat, which was his wife's.

They thought the first incident was a freak thing, but obviously that cat plays for keeps. The dog was completely blind after the second incident. He would endlessly howl and became aggressive around their kids. It was pretty sad.

Any adult human male should be able to kill a dog in a fight to the death. Even large dogs and wolves.

1. Just about any normal sized man would have a significant size and weight advantage over any dog.

2. Dogs only have one weapon--their mouth. All you have to do is dodge a bite. They have no dangerous claws like other animals do. It's like fighting a one-handed boxer. I think most dudes that get bit do so because they're taken by surprise or they're trying to control the dog without hurting it. But if you don't mind hurting the dog and you're facing off ready to fight, it's not that hard to dodge their mouth.

3. Dogs are stupid. If you put out your left arm as a target the dog will always attack that arm. This means you control his actions. You can either sacrifice your arm to gain opportunity, or you can use the arm to bait him into lunging and then pull it away at the last second and grab the dog with your other hand and slam it on the ground.

4. BJJ works on dogs. There have been cases of perps killing police dogs with a rear naked choke.

Not saying you won't get a little bloody, but you'll win
do you beat dogs up for fun or something?

do you beat dogs up for fun or something?
Probably beats up his own dog from time to time to "establish dominance". Somebody's house pet or a 10+ yr old dog you might have a chance. Most large working dogs will take you off your feet and their instincts is to go for the throat or genitals, good luck with that. 60lb dogs attached to tier 1 and tier 2 groups kill armed insurgents on the regular. Dogs have been used in war for thousands of years, an unarmed man has no physical advantage over a large dog like a flock guardian or a mastiff type dog.

”What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?”

Your mom’s pussy

Back