What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

real life fights always seem more crazy and violent than the ones in the UFC which seem sterile in comparison

It can't just be boring. It's got to be the absolute drizzling shits.

The running man one. It was by far the worst ever (that I watched). Lewis vs. Ngannou is up there as well. But that fight was kinda intriguing - I said on the edge of my chair waiting for the big kaboosh, then when it ended I was like - "wtf, man, what kind of fix is that".

Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wiezorek. UFC 47... this fight was horrific and pure comedy, it was many many many levels below a drunken fair ground fight. Wiezorek has his arms out like a zombie from the the first second and was running forwards like a drunk clown and Shipp who looked like he just came out of solitary confinement was hitting him and Wiezorek was just running forwards into it all... then after doing basically nothing but little uppercuts Shipp was exhausted and just fell over on the floor and Wiezorek did his only offense the entire fight by throwing some ground and pound and it was over.

LMAO this fight was hilarious and beyond bad. The skill level was below zero

Holloway-Volkanovski II was pretty bad IMO

I actually enjoyed Izzy-Romero more, it obviously didn't live up to the hype but it's interesting at least because of the controversial decision (judges got it right IMO)

The worst fights are 30-27s where one guy wrestlefucks the other against the side of the cage for 3 rounds without doing any serious damage, or 29-28 kickboxing point fights where every round could go either way because nobody did any damage

Sarah Moras vs Vanessa Melo was awful

There have been worse fights but when you factor in the expectation going in Lewis/Ngannou was the biggest let down of all.

Lewis vs Ngannou
Izzy vs Romero
Shamrock vs Severn 2
Arlovski vs Sylvia 3
Anderson vs Maia
Faber vs Barao
Valentina vs Carmouche
Woodley vs Thompson 2
GSP vs Hardy
Woodley vs Maia

Wonderboy vs Woodley 2
Wonderboy vs Till
Izzy vs Romero
I love how sometimes just a slight difference can make fights go from fight of the year contender to worst fight ever lol. For example, Wonderboy vs Woodley 2 wasn't that much different from the first aside from Wonderboy being hurt even more in the first fight and surviving that guillotine. Like yeah the first one was better but not by that much. Same goes for the Hendricks vs Lawler fights, second one really wasn't that much worse.

Back