What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

Uriah Hall vs Doomsday

Holloway volk 2 is the worst fight you’ve ever seen? Lol dude how long have you been watching MMA?
8 or 9 years at least but last year was the first time I made an effort to watch every UFC card

Holloway Volk II is not the worst fight I've seen, there are several forgettable fights on almost every card. It was just a fight that, considering how much everyone else seemed to like it, really did nothing for me. High level striking but monotonous and uneventful

8 or 9 years at least but last year was the first time I made an effort to watch every UFC card

Holloway Volk II is not the worst fight I've seen, there are several forgettable fights on almost every card. It was just a fight that, considering how much everyone else seemed to like it, really did nothing for me. High level striking but monotonous and uneventful
agreed. I didn't like that fight either. Not a terrible fight but super underwhelming considering it's potential.

Starnes - Quarry Is another.

Hunt Lesnar was pretty meh

I would say Royce vs Ken Shamrock was, Shamrock was literally in Royce’s guard for 30+ minutes. How can any fight be worse than that?
apparently tou didn't watch Arlovski/ timmeh or twood/wonderboy

Not UFC, but absolutely nothing happened in that fight:

The potato quality is well deserved for such a piece of crap.

I'd honestly watch it twice in a row rather than seeing Lewis-Ngannou or Carmouche-Schevchenko ever again (I didn't even finished the last one, I gave-up at the end of the second round). It wasn't stellar but Quarry did land some good punches and his antics at the end were amusing, it doesn't deserve to be mentioned among atrocities like Izzy vs Romero or Shamrock vs Severn 2.

Actually, after thinking about it, I agree. Quarry did land some shots, and did at least try to make it entertaining.

Matt’s younger brother Nick Serra was in a real piece of shit back in the day

Kimbo vs Houston. Why? Because it was so anticipated and then such a let down. Dudes got gassed from walking in a circle. Atleast Quarry gave us some entertainment value with mocking Starnes. Thankfully Kimbo redeemed himself by making me wet my pants when he made Dada5000 do dis:
tuvCq6.gif

Back