What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

Bunch of lazy-ass ignorant haters ITT. It's easy to spot the real MMA fans who are giving actual answers to the question.

Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wiezorek. UFC 47... this fight was horrific and pure comedy, it was many many many levels below a drunken fair ground fight. Wiezorek has his arms out like a zombie from the the first second and was running forwards like a drunk clown and Shipp who looked like he just came out of solitary confinement was hitting him and Wiezorek was just running forwards into it all... then after doing basically nothing but little uppercuts Shipp was exhausted and just fell over on the floor and Wiezorek did his only offense the entire fight by throwing some ground and pound and it was over.

LMAO this fight was hilarious and beyond bad. The skill level was below zero

LOL. Thanks for this. That was amazing in all the wrong ways.

The cherry on top is the Sherdog patch on Shipp's shorts.

Anderson vs Maia for me.

That fiasco prevented us from seeing one of the biggest superfight.

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Kevin Jordan

Despite having a beautiful superman punch KO at the end, this is always the fight I think of when I think worst fight ever.

Any fight that isn't an MDK is the worst fight for me.
tenor.gif

Cool Demolition Man reference bro'.

It’s probably Romero vs Adesanya or Lewis vs Ngannou. Those fights fricken blowed
Romero vs Adesanya just for the sheer, crushing disappointment

Was convinced it would be so great, looked forward to it for weeks

Francis, gun shy after getting whooped by the champ and Beast playing his counter game, equaled a behemoth staring contest. Such a let down.

Shamrock vs Severn 2

Came here to say this: the "Detroit Dance". Objectively the worst ever.

Everyone else is offering examples within the last 5 years lol. babies, noobs, shirkers, and wastrels!

I would say Royce vs Ken Shamrock was, Shamrock was literally in Royce’s guard for 30+ minutes. How can any fight be worse than that?

The "Detroit Dance" was worse, I humbly submit.

Back