What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

Shammy vs. Royce and Severn were the worst. The expectation of Francis vs. Black Beast let down was sickening.

Dont expect any of the noobs to remember but

Diego vs Kos
Kevin jordan vs gonzaga
Kimbo vs houston alexander
Quarry vs Starnes(100% starnes fault)

Fight of the year was WMMA, and I am guessing you haven't seen very many fights.
I've seen a ton. They are, 99 percent of the time, absolute dogshit.
Take off your cape. Though they are ugly, they still won't bang you

I’d say gane rose and struck but that wasn’t a fight

I've seen a ton. They are, 99 percent of the time, absolute dogshit.
Take off your cape. Though they are ugly, they still won't bang you
Oh, they will bang me

Well we have another nominee in tonights match between Gane and Rozunstruck.

Anderson/Leites
Anderson/Maia
Rampage/Rashad

I’ve seen a lot of bad fights through the years but those three made me the angriest. I still think about the Rampage fight to this day. It had such a long build (over a year) and Rashad decided he wanted to be Rampage’s sweaty blanket. Nothing else could top that level of disappointment for me.

Holly Holm vs Germaine for me. I don't dislike Germaine but I'm just pissed that she got away with 2 huge shots after the horn that imo gave Holly a semi concussion or something and she's on auto pilot the rest of the fight. The ref didn't even deducted a point. And all the hopes of seeing Holly win a belt on a brand new division are shattered. It's the worst fight I've seen.
and then Germaine ducked Cyborg and fucked off. What a total waste of time. I've never, ever liked de Randamie.

Reactions: Gio
Almost all of the worst fights of all time are men's fights.

Yup. I've never seen a woman stay in another woman's guard for half an hour doing absolutely nothing.

I've also never seen a women's fight where two acknowledged knockout artists circle around for multiple rounds doing close to nothing. This has happened at least three times in men's MMA.

Most of the bad WMMA fights are only bad because of shitty striking. At least it's still fairly entertaining to watch two fighters swinging with the technique of a plastic bag.

Ares black will tell you that this is high level competition.
You don't know me at all. If a fight is bad I will call it bad.

It's pretty sad when WMMA haters post a two second clip of a bad fight and pretend it proves something.

Back