Law What a coincidence?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wsoms-wife-bribed-quiet-Harvey-Weinstein.html

Newsom might be recalled on Tuesday, she decided to release this just now when it happened in 2017?

'I came to a point where I am not a Democrat': Rose McGowan slams Gavin Newsom's party as a 'cult' and says California governor's wife 'tried to bribe her' to keep quiet about Harvey Weinstein rape allegation
  • Rose McGowan says that California First Lady Jennifer Siebel Newsom called her in 2017 and tried to broker deal on behalf of Harvey Weinstein's lawyer
  • McGowan, one of Weinstein's alleged assault victims, revealed Jennifer called her in 2017 to broker a deal for Boies to make the story go away
  • The former Charmed actress appeared alongside Larry Elder, the conservative radio talk show host, for a campaign event on Sunday
  • McGowan said she is no longer a Democrat and said the Democratic Party is akin to a 'cult'; she also accused Siebel Newsom of 'trying to bribe' her
  • Elder is running in recall election to replace the incumbent, California Governor Gavin Newsom, who polls show is up comfortably; Recall is set for Tuesday
  • The Democratic superlawyer who represented Weinstein, David Boies, gifted California Governor Gavin Newsom a $300 bottle of wine
  • Newsom accepted Boies's offering just weeks after the lawyer led a smear campaign against Weinstein's accusers
  • Jennifer Siebel Newsom has also been accused for helping Boies try to squash negative stories about the disgraced film producer
  • Siebel Newsom is the sister-in-law of the son of Boies' partner, Jonathan D. Schiller, of the powerhouse firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
  • In April, prosecutors dropped domestic violence charge after Joshua Schiller, 40, was arrested in incident involving wife, Melissa Siebel Schiller
  • Boies' law firm Boies Schiller Flexner has also hit the headlines over staff departures blamed on firm's work with Weinstein and alleged nepotism

A coincidence is defined as a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

But if you actually break the word it means the exact opposite. A coincidence is actually coincid-ence.

A coincidence is defined as a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

But if you actually break the word it means the exact opposite. A coincidence is actually coincid-ence.
I say this with 95,000 posts but you really like the sound of your own voice.

Lmao, the self defeating far left. These moments are precious

And btw elder is a libertarian, he's only a republican by ticket. So you libertarians can claim rose now, have fun.

How about a real thread title?

I welcome equal opportunity rape accusations across the political aisle

So a women who is on the far left saw how awful the left is and especially the ruling class is, and is now completely disgusted by it? This is strange?

So a women who is on the far left saw how awful the left is and especially the ruling class is, and is now completely disgusted by it? This is strange?
I really don't give a fuck about left or right. She should have barked up about in 2017 and not kept it to herself till 2 days before the Recall.

I really don't give a fuck about left or right. She should have barked up about in 2017 and not kept it to herself till 2 days before the Recall.
She’s an opportunist? She wants to be in the news?
Or maybe also and partly she’s had it with the people trying to control her? Maybe all three

Are you claiming this isn't true? Newsom banged his close friend and campaign manager's wife on his way to wrecking San Francisco even more, and kept failing upward and has shown over and over again that the rules don't apply to him, and not even common courtesy applies to him. All Larry Elder is offering is that everyone else gets to live as freely as Newsom already does. The guy keeps his own winery open while closing everyone else's, his own kids go to school while he shuts down everyone else's, he shuts down restaurants then goes to a dinner party at one with his donor buddies and lobbyists, he told restaurants to spend a ton of money accommodating outdoor dining, shut them down anyway while his donors set up craft services in the same parking lot, but you think this is where he and his family would draw the line?

Not exactly surprising that someone who was chewed up and spat out has resentment towards the people who chewed her up and spat her out.

Are you claiming this isn't true? Newsom banged his close friend and campaign manager's wife on his way to wrecking San Francisco even more, and kept failing upward and has shown over and over again that the rules don't apply to him, and not even common courtesy applies to him. All Larry Elder is offering is that everyone else gets to live as freely as Newsom already does. The guy keeps his own winery open while closing everyone else's, his own kids go to school while he shuts down everyone else's, he shuts down restaurants then goes to a dinner party at one with his donor buddies and lobbyists, he told restaurants to spend a ton of money accommodating outdoor dining, shut them down anyway while his donors set up craft services in the same parking lot, but you think this is where he and his family would draw the line?

Not exactly surprising that someone who was chewed up and spat out has resentment towards the people who chewed her up and spat her out.

Now you believe the word of a women who’s comes forward years later. I wish you were this consistent when Dr. Ford claimed Kavanaugh raped her.

This is a super weird place for Conservatives to be in but not surprising by the response. Ethics and morals no longer exist in the GOP. Here they are siding with a Ultra Feminist.

She’s an opportunist? She wants to be in the news?
Or maybe also and partly she’s had it with the people trying to control her? Maybe all three
I’d go with all 3. Plus she’s angry for not getting lead roles after everything she’s sacrificed.

She's a weirdo attention whoring cokehead, don't know how she has any credibility

Back