Law What a coincidence?

I'll tell you what's not a coincidence. Liberals smearing her the moment she cut her strings, and started calling out Democrats for their phony #Metoo support.

#BelieveAllWomenAsLongAsTheyArentAccusingDemocrats
The “snake in the grass” party

I really don't give a fuck about left or right. She should have barked up about in 2017 and not kept it to herself till 2 days before the Recall.

Sounds like the same with Larry Elder's ex-fiancee...

<Fedor23>

What’s wrong with siding with someone whose beliefs don’t mirror your own? It’s ok to to hear someone with a different set of beliefs out and decide how credible you think they are. I listened to Dr. Ford and watched that whole investigation unravel and felt she wasn’t credible by the end of it. If we are going to talk about the hypocrisy of the GOP (you aren’t wrong) we should also discuss the ridiculous hypocrisy of the left. How is it that every #metoo claim is very quickly swept under the rug when it’s a democrat? I don’t think we should believe all women because like men, some are opportunistic and lie for greed or personal gain. I do believe we should be open minded and take a look at the facts before coming to a conclusion though.

lefties simply don't tolerate dissent.

funny how we at the point where agreeing with somebody you would usually see as political opposition is a "bad thing"

only a fanatical cult has those type of views and that what lefties have become.

Normally, I'd agree that an accusation crawling out of the woodwork years later is probably best ignored.
But Newsom has a history of admitted immoral sexual behaviour.

By the standards of many in his own party, he shouldn't even be holding the office he's holding.

Her behavior and demeaner does not make her a very sympathetic character unfortunately, but damn, a LOT of fucked up shit has happened to that lady.

Newsom is a pile of shit. Plenty of them on both sides. But none of his replacements are remotely capable of governing and managing the worlds 5 largest economy.

The hypocrisy of liberals is amazing to watch in real time.

So metoo has a time limit on it now? Has it always been this way or is the time limit only in effect because it affects a Democratic politician?

Newsom will avoid the recall. Likely by a 10 point spread or more. The only thing this joke highlights is the absurdity of CA's recall law.

I only believe women when it supports my side is basically politics in 2021.
Could it of happened sure but who knows.
What I find funny is people thinking either party has the moral high ground on these types of accusations.

This girl sharing her experiences started a global movement against this sort of thing. She blew the lid off how things worked in Hollywood with sexual abuse, and since then literally thousands of people came forward and backed her up. There is zero reason to doubt her.

Why is she sharing this about Newsom now? To hurt his chances of reelection. This guy literally conspirared with her rapist to try to silence her and protect him. She has every right to plot her revenge and strike when she sees fit. Politicians don't get to have a monopoly on strategy.
denzel-washington-boom.gif

Back