Social What are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some ways you can tell you aren't hideous but you're also not model material?

"Okay" looking Sherbros, gtfih!

You have at least one dating app installed in your phone

No random strangers have ever said "youre hot" or "(gasp)youre ugly."

Post a pic on Sherdog and tell us how many dick pics you get in 24 hours. There's an algorithm for this shit

Don't have a dating app and I am the furthest thing away from a photogenic person. Like 10% of my pictures turn great. So not model like.

But I've had compliments saying I look good, so not ugly.

Uriah Faber lookin' ass!!

If a normal dude wrote that crap to a girl she'd stop responding right away. Hell, even if he wrote something good she might stop. This guy seemed like a decent guy though.

When people in real life regularly makes remarks about how attractive you are but only 1 in 50 girls on tinder matches with you

Most guys aren’t model looking so get that thought outta your head right away.

Most good looking guys aren’t model level/drop dead handsome guys either.

you don’t need to be model looking to get tons of ass your entire life and be a hit with the opposite sex. Having a personality def helps but being nice looking def gets your foot in the door.

Most guys aren’t model looking so get that thought outta your head right away.

Most good looking guys aren’t model level/drop dead handsome guys either.

you don’t need to be model looking to get tons of ass your entire life and be a hit with the opposite sex. Having a personality def helps but being nice looking def gets your foot in the door.

I know. I wasn't looking for girl advice, just starting a conversation for fun.

I'm not ugly because your mum let me fuck her. I'm not drop dead handsome because your dad wouldn't.....had to settle for a BJ.

I know. I wasn't looking for girl advice, just starting a conversation for fun.

Oh I’m just trying to respond to the thread.

getting girls is one way you know you’re nice looking. Having a personality helps too.

also people tell you you’re good looking. That’s always a solid indicator.

Also ask @ horsestyle he claims to be a 10/10

Women can maintain eye contact with a regular looking dude. They won’t want to look into the face of a hideous guy. Watch a chick try to have a conversation with a ridiculously good looking guy and she’ll squirm around like she has to take a piss.

Well, I can get laid, but it takes some effort, so..

Back