Social What are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome?

The Olsen sisters qualify too.
599d8c13389568037bf5e891_olsens.jpg

The twins look like creepy witches in contrast to the vibrant healthy glow emanating from the youngest sister.
the one on the right looks like she is on some serious hard narcotic maybe pills.

All three Hemsworth bros are good looking, but only one of them is genuine Chad. And you all know which.

Same with the Skarsgard brothers.
sff.jpg

And then there's Toni Mahfud and his brother. Poor kid.
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

7d0ka7r9xvf11.png
damn he got all the messed genes

If the only person who says you're handsome is your mom, there's a good chance you are the everyday average guy in the looks department

All three Hemsworth bros are good looking, but only one of them is genuine Chad. And you all know which.

Same with the Skarsgard brothers.
sff.jpg

And then there's Toni Mahfud and his brother. Poor kid.
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

7d0ka7r9xvf11.png

consernin mahfud

one looks like a woman and one looks like a nerd

i was taught a man must look like this

OkWnHmR.png

I get a lot looks and smiles from women. OTOH, they're mostly busted looking 50 yr olds.

I think that answers TS's question.

In general men care about looks more than women do. With that said I think I'm alright. I'm not Brad Pitt or anything but I've got lots of ass in my life, still get some attention from women that are 7's in real life, and occasionally get hit up for a booty call. Those to me are the signs.

A friend once said to me:

"you are too ugly to be pretty and to pretty to be ugly"

I think that was a good definition of where I stand.

I can go from 6/10 to 9/10 depending if my haircut is fresh or not.
If I cared for my appearance like women or Korean men, I'd be a 10 (makeup, possibly a little surgery lol, etc).

Most guys aren’t model looking so get that thought outta your head right away.

Most good looking guys aren’t model level/drop dead handsome guys either.

you don’t need to be model looking to get tons of ass your entire life and be a hit with the opposite sex. Having a personality def helps but being nice looking def gets your foot in the door.
You are right. But stereotypes change a lot from region to region.

I was talking with a colombian girl that lives in Buenos Aires and she explained it to me.

For example in Colombia they usually do like the Latin Lover style. A muscular dude with money, who pays for everything, kind of dominant, dresses well, etc.

Here in Argentina a skinny dude with no money and a 6 days beard can have huge amount of success with women if he can make them laugh, have a good conversation and some artistic skills. Is way more about your vibe and being interesting at some level. And make them laugh... they gotta laugh.
A Chad with a 6 pack would be seen as a guy who is trying too hard.
A Latin lover is just seen as gay and laughed at.

I'm the living proof of that lol. I think I would have zero success in countries like Colombia or Venezuela, or even in the US... but here in Argentina I'm doing way better than one would think because I can talk.

My ex said to me after breaking up: "You are not as pretty as you think you are... buy boy you know how to talk to a woman". I just shrugged because honestly I don't have a fucking clue of what I'm doing lol.

You are right. But stereotypes change a lot from region to region.

I was talking with a colombian girl that lives in Buenos Aires and she explained it to me.

For example in Colombia they usually do like the Latin Lover style. A muscular dude with money, who pays for everything, kind of dominant, dresses well, etc.

Here in Argentina a skinny dude with no money and a 6 days beard can have huge amount of success with women if he can make them laugh, have a good conversation and some artistic skills. Is way more about your vibe and being interesting at some level. And make them laugh... they gotta laugh.
A Chad with a 6 pack would be seen as a guy who is trying too hard.
A Latin lover is just seen as gay and laughed at.

I'm the living proof of that lol. I think I would have zero success in countries like Colombia or Venezuela, or even in the US... but here in Argentina I'm doing way better than one would think because I can talk.

My ex said to me after breaking up: "You are not as pretty as you think you are... buy boy you know how to talk to a woman". I just shrugged because honestly I don't have a fucking clue of what I'm doing lol.

Here in the US if you can talk then you can get laid. Standards are lower than in the past. Not sure what you look like though. White and Black men probably have the most success getting laid with different races in America.

Here in the US if you can talk then you can get laid. Standards are lower than in the past. Not sure what you look like though. White and Black men probably have the most success getting laid with different races in America.
Cool to know.

The internet told me that I needed to be a Chad!

There is a high end steak house with a lounge area where the women are aggressive on Thursday nights. If you are good looking they will smile and approach you as soon as the night starts.If you are average they won’t approach you until later in the night after a few drinks. If you are ugly they only approach you late in the night as they are puking into their purse. The way you hold yourself and dress has a lot to do with it as well. I’m a decent looking guy who always did well, but I’m past my prime and never the best looking guy in the room. But I wear clean pressed clothes that fit and flatter me, and stick with classic looks, never fad bullshit ( think when guys were wearing Ed Hardy). Women also notice shoes. Grown men with dirty cheap shoes, or that still wear running sneakers or Jordan’s to a nice place get passed by.

This guy prolly does ok I reckon.
tumblr_maiur1Qits1qhd1feo7_r1_250.gifv
Sergio Maravilla Martinez?

He is incredibly smart and super chill person. He might be cocky in a ring but super humble and likeable in real life.

But he is not a sex symbol or anything here. Even whenhe became really famous at some point it had way more to do with his boxing accolades and his personality.

Girls not complementing you on your looks or saying you are sexy and should model. If you arent told you can model by people then you arent Chad tier and are subhuman tier. Lolz
Partly true. The actual highest form of complement comes from another true Chad.

Back