What are the best arguments for moon landing being fake?

View attachment 757526
View attachment 757527
View attachment 757528
View attachment 757529

Consider the fact they destroyed the original evidence that they went, and they destroyed the technology that got them there.

They didn't destroy the technology that got them there. They used the technology available at the time to build the rockets/modules used. They stopped building those rockets/modules, and the technology used on them is now outdated and obsolete.

If you had an original car from the 1930s, you think you could take it down to your local auto shop for a tune up?

apollo11_moon_landing_1.jpg

I thought the flag that looks like it was flapping in the wind was the best one.

But that flag shadow...........

So you don't believe moon landings happened? But you believe this is real?
504581.jpg
I don’t know either way about the moon landings. I didn’t really give an opinion tbh. The OP asked for evidence so I provided some, albeit circumstancial.

As far as my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; I know He’s real. I have experienced what He’s done in my life from the very instant I first believed the gospel about 6 years ago. He’s been found faithful and true through all my trials and tribulations. You may not believe my testimony or think I’m deceived, but if I told you anything else I would be lying to you. I’d rather tell the truth and have you think I’m lying or don’t know what I’m talking about than lie about that truth and hide the gospel from you. It is what it is.

Can't fault boomers for their inflated sense of self-worth when they got to live through this. Every American must have been bursting with patriotic pride seeing this. I can't even think of anything in our lifetime that is remotely comparable. Would be cool if the JWST confirms alien life and unites humanity for a brief moment.
Fucking pussies cancelled Project Orion though. They had their fun in space, then they robbed of us our future in space.

If they hadn't gutted our manned space program after the first few moon landings, it would have advanced like:

1970s would have been Mars
1980s would have been the inner and outer solar system planets
1990s - 2020 would be the outer reaches of the solar system beyond the planets and nearby interstellar missions like Alpha Centauri.

That's just with Project Orion technology. Who knows what unexpected advancements that would have led to? Maybe blowing up 100 atomic bombs into a rocket is how you notice some unexpected physics shit that leads to developing a warp drive?

Project Orion was a study of a spacecraft intended to be directly propelled by a series of explosions of atomic bombs behind the craft (nuclear pulse propulsion). Early versions of this vehicle were proposed to take off from the ground (with significant associated nuclear fallout); later versions were presented for use only in space. Six non-nuclear tests were conducted using models.

An atomic (fission) Orion can achieve perhaps 9%–11% of the speed of light

Missions that were designed for an Orion vehicle in the original project included single stage (i.e., directly from Earth's surface) to Mars and back (during the 1970s), and a trip to one of the moons of Saturn (during the late 1970s/ early 1980s).

800px-Project-Orion_propulsion-module_section.png

Last edited:
there was definitely an Apollo mission. Cant fake the millions of hours of research and development thousands of people put in. I'm just not 100% positive that ship actually landed on the moon with those guys. I think its possible at some point some people realized it would be way to easier and safer to say we did and fake it, than actually do it.
I ask because Apollo 11 astronauts supposedly placed reflective mirrors on the moon. We know those are there, because we can bounce high powered laser beams off of them. Whether placed by a manned mission, or un-manned mission, we’ve most definitely been to the moon.

Last edited:
We landed men on the moon. Those first steps were real. Live in reality, and feel pride in your species accomplishment.

That kid in The Shining wore a shirt with a spaceship on it. Therefore, moon landing is fake.

lol, bruh, there are doofuses on this forum who legitimately believe the earth is flat and that Fedor isn't the GOAT. No getting through to these people...

Fedor is 39/6 with 5 of those losses being him getting knocked out. And he's your all time greatest? Dude has lost 15% of his fights in MMA.

Chances are higher that we faked the Moon landing than him being the all time greatest.

Fedor is 39/6 with 5 of those losses being him getting knocked out. And he's your all time greatest? Dude has lost 15% of his fights in MMA.

Chances are higher that we faked the Moon landing than him being the all time greatest.
I won’t turn this thread into a GOAT debate, but just for the sake of accurate data, his record should be 39-5-2. Of the 5 losses, 3 are due to KO. 1 doctor stoppage. 1 submission. Just sayin. :)
If you want to include the other loss, it’s another doctor stoppage 17 seconds into the fight.

I won’t turn this thread into a GOAT debate, but just for the sake of accurate data, his record should be 39-5-2. Of the 5 losses, 3 are due to KO. 1 doctor stoppage. 1 submission. Just sayin. :)
If you want to include the other loss, it’s another doctor stoppage 17 seconds into the fight.

I don't wanna be accurate.

So flags wave on the moon now huh?
And no impact crater from the landing either?

"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Damn sure was a giant leap..... for you creatures that are kind of like man but have the minds of beasts.

My only beef is why haven't we been back since ? We have all this new technology and 4K cameras and it would be cool to see what it really looks like up there.

If heat rises. Why is space so cold?

magnets are the best evidence for gravity being fake
people don't really realize gravity is extremely weak on earth compared to electromagnetism, and that for astrophysics to work they have to pretend electromagnetism doesn't have any affect and only gravity does, it's quite silly really

We went to the moon but whoever was there kicked us off

Back