What Are You Listening To? (Vol.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That bell hop at the beginning, that's me waiting in queues, walking to work, cooking etc. Can't keep still when the funk comes on

I love that album, to this day one of the best chill, weed smoking albums out there. I'm still surprised when I see you post stuff like this, I automatically think rock when I see you. Were you a hip hop head when you were younger, or have you always been into a variety?
Cheers! Means a lot, coming from you :)

For you

Fantastic thanks, and it's yet another sample source I never knew about. Was sampled by a UK rapper called Dubbledge, always wondered what it was but never got round to looking it up

That bell hop at the beginning, that's me waiting in queues, walking to work, cooking etc. Can't keep still when the funk comes on

I love that album, to this day one of the best chill, weed smoking albums out there. I'm still surprised when I see you post stuff like this, I automatically think rock when I see you. Were you a hip hop head when you were younger, or have you always been into a variety?

Fantastic thanks, and it's yet another sample source I never knew about. Was sampled by a UK rapper called Dubbledge, always wondered what it was but never got round to looking it up

Well... It's like this for me...
Growing up as a Black kid in rural Georgia, USA my mom had a bunch of records that people would give her as she cleaned houses and such. So living out in the woods The radio would always be on and we'd play records. Instead of listening to just the Soul station, I'd listen to EVERYTHING! :) Rock, Soul, Blues, Country, heck Floyd Cramer's "Last Date" was one of my favorite records!

I figured early on that I could look at the world through one lens of music or I could take the lenses out and see it all. :)

I want it ALL and I want it NOW! :) Shout out to Queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back