Social What are your personal mask manners?

it’s been wiped off the internet, but it was definitely there at one point with an extremely accurate number of 1.5% blocked.

<YeahOKJen>

Your source here, which isn’t a source at all just a conjecture opinion post by the author in the link, has articles about covid shots killing hundreds and making transhumanism on their front page

absolutely fantastic nitty gritty only the hard evidence and data source there bud

On par with the CDC who's changing course now only after Fauci was finally outed on MSM as funneling US taxpayer money directly to Wuhan to create this exact virus after obama's regime refused to let them make the virus in Ft Detrick and gave them the green light to do it in China.

And an 'opinion post' quoting exact statements and numbers from the CDC is relevant and proves the point I made.

Since the CDC updated their guidelines my YMCA says fully vac visitors dont need mask but non vac visitors still wear them.

Well I will be going without a mask. :)

I failed as a father. My daughter and I went to Walmart yesterday. As we know, Walmart dropped mask "mandates". As we are walking up to the store, she's putting her mask on. I asked, what the hell are you doing? She says, it feels weird not to. I told her no, for 12 years of your life not wearing a mask was normal. This past year is whats been weird. She had covid back in late January before the lockdown, as far as I'm concerned she is vaccinated.

I failed as a father. My daughter and I went to Walmart yesterday. As we know, Walmart dropped mask "mandates". As we are walking up to the store, she's putting her mask on. I asked, what the hell are you doing? She says, it feels weird not to. I told her no, for 12 years of your life not wearing a mask was normal. This past year is whats been weird. She had covid back in late January before the lockdown, as far as I'm concerned she is vaccinated.

Social engineering at its finest. The scumbags have really done a number on society's mindset.

Jesus Christ dude
How's this for voting history

2008: McCain
2012: Gary Johnson
2016: Gary Johnson
2020: Joe Biden

I'm sure I'll be back to voting Libertarian again in 2024 now that Trump is gone.

Since the beginning I have always just kept one on the shifter in my vehicles, or keep one in my pocket if somebody else was driving, I never had a problem wearing one. It just isn't that big of a deal to me.

Over the weekend we were told by our governor that we don't have to wear them anymore if you're vaccinated. I've been vaccinated since March so for the first time since all of this bullshit started I went into a store today without a mask on.

I went into Mejer (Which is a Michigan based super store) to use the Kiosk to get tags for my vehicle, and 95% of people were still wearing masks. All of the workers were as well. I kind of felt like an asshole, but we got direct orders saying that we don't have to wear them anymore.

Voting History.
Gore
Kerry
Obama
Obama
Trump
Trump

How dare you allow your daughter to be considerate of others?!

#antibodies
I'm not saying whether you should or shouldn't wear them. You're just acting like a drama queen because your daughter thought to put on a mask after wearing one during a pandemic. Y'all don't have to wear them anymore, how are you still bitching about this?

I don’t wear them and the first employee that tells me to put one on or leave, I yell muh Freedoms, call them a sheep and tell them I will no longer shop there. I know I really triggered that guy making minimum wage. I bet he cried all night thinking about me not shopping there

Wear it when its required, don't wear it when its not.

Voting History
Kerry (meh, more a vote against GWB)
Obama
Obama
Hillary (begrudgingly, lived in a swing state or I would have stayed home)
Biden (Same feelings as voting for Hillary, just more indifference than general dislike)

Mine go like this:

1) I don’t wear a mask under any circumstance as I am not sick and prefer breathing normally and the benefits of the intake of fresh air.
2) I allow anyone who wishes to wear a mask the luxury of doing so without ridicule or comment, and expect the same in return.

I wear it at all times in public settings.

Have a two year old niece and less than one month old nephew that i like to see weekly. Will not endanger their lives for a minor inconvenience.

Back