Social What are your personal mask manners?

I don't wear them because in the entirety of covid 56 people in my entire state have died from it.

I wear a mask where it is required, closed spaces, shops, public transport if I take any
it's not a big deal

Now that I’m vaccinated, always carry a mask with me, but I generally walk in most places without it on. If an employee tells me that the store would rather I wear one I put it on. Simple as that. I do try to respect each individual store’s policies.

Jesus Christ dude

Zero chance he ever voted for Obama.

My guess is that he got disillusioned through out the Obama years like many Democrats did and just decided not to participate in 2016. But during the Trump presidency the Dems/Libs were so bad and beyond the pale that he decided to vote for Trump in 2020. Good for him.

The far more likely scenario is that he's lying and, like you, doesn't care at all about policy.

Admitting to mind reading, making assumptions and belittled individuals wages, naming calling, not respecting what someone does with their own self, resorting to violence because someone has different views.

You one of those woke people?
You just come off as a cunt.

Imagine working a retail job.....knowing signs all over saying "mask required", yet some customers still choose to not have Mask.....Not worth the hassle of asking grown adults to put on a mask.

So yeah that's why you weren't approached, you are just a problem waiting to happen if they approach you.

You just come off as a cunt.

Imagine working a retail job.....knowing signs all over saying "mask required", yet some customers still choose to not have Mask.....Not worth the hassle of asking grown adults to put on a mask.

So yeah that's why you weren't approached, you are just a problem waiting to happen if they approach you.

You could look at it that way if you want.

Here's a different prospective: Employees do not like to wear the masks but they are being forced to do so or they lose their job. Employees think masks at this point are used for political and/or social reasons. Employees don't care enough to scold an adult like they are their kid. Employees smile under their mask upon seeing someone finally have enough of this shit. Employee just doesn't give a rat ass about any of it.

Different ways to look at things, mate.
Am I a cunt? That is debatable. Maybe your mother is a cunt, that could be another debate.

You could look at it that way if you want.

Here's a different prospective: Employees do not like to wear the masks but they are being forced to do so or they lose their job. Employees think masks at this point are used for political and/or social reasons. Employees don't care enough to scold an adult like they are their kid. Employees smile under their mask upon seeing someone finally have enough of this shit. Employee just doesn't give a rat ass about any of it.

Different ways to look at things, mate.
Am I a cunt? That is debatable. Maybe your mother is a cunt, that could be another debate.

LMFAO @ thinking those employees actually think you're stunning and brave for not wearing a mask lol<Dany07>

A cunt like you isn't worth the hassle, don't blame em.

LMFAO @ thinking those employees actually think you're stunning and brave for not wearing a mask lol<Dany07>

A cunt like you isn't worth the hassle, don't blame em.

I am not someone that uses those words like you mean it. I'm not in that world, friend. I removed myself from that world years ago, mate. I still get some hearings of that non sense from here and Twitch but you live in that world, mate.
I'll ask my father if he'd like your mothers cunt. Send some photos. LUL.

I wear it in public buildings and inside public transportation. Otherwise you don't get serviced. It is required by law.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14

You can find the numbered sources for original reference in the link

Those numbers allegedly block "droplets" and NOT the virus itself. The best estimates are that masks are merely 1.5% effective. ONE POINT FIVE PERCENT. Lastly, I asked for a credible source. I know the CDC used to be respected and possibly credible, but their reputation is worse than CNN right now.

Those numbers allegedly block "droplets" and NOT the virus itself. The best estimates are that masks are merely 1.5% effective. ONE POINT FIVE PERCENT. Lastly, I asked for a credible source. I know the CDC used to be respected and possibly credible, but their reputation is worse than CNN right now.

Lets see your credible source then that’s claiming 1.5% ?

And no, not just droplets, but aerosol (ie airborne sized) particles smaller than 10 microns

Viruses typically travel in clumps with other things. This helps them move around. It’s not like the virus and other molecules only exists standalone independent in the air.

Social Distance Warrior got banned?! Anyone know why?

(pours one out).

Lets see your credible source then that’s claiming 1.5% ?

And no, not just droplets, but aerosol (ie airborne sized) particles smaller than 10 microns

Viruses typically travel in clumps with other things. This helps them move around. It’s not like the virus and other molecules only exists standalone independent in the air.

It's been wiped off the internet, but it was there. You can have this one - https://thenewamerican.com/the-cdc-admission-mask-effectiveness-up-in-flames/ Masks do not work. Period. Respirators are different and I clearly stated such.

It's been wiped off the internet, but it was there. You can have this one - https://thenewamerican.com/the-cdc-admission-mask-effectiveness-up-in-flames/ Masks do not work. Period. Respirators are different and I clearly stated such.

it’s been wiped off the internet, but it was definitely there at one point with an extremely accurate number of 1.5% blocked.

<YeahOKJen>

Your source here, which isn’t a source at all just a conjecture opinion post by the author in the link, has articles about covid shots killing hundreds and making transhumanism on their front page

absolutely fantastic nitty gritty only the hard evidence and data source there bud

I was wearing one whenever I was with people from outside my groups. In my building, everyone is vaccinated but older so I still wear it in the elevator and main lobby. Then since the kids are physically in school together, when visiting parents we don't wear one. But we did wear them at baseball and soccer games since we didn't know the other teams parents.

Going forward, I think I'm going to be 90% mask free but I'll still carry one with me when I head out. If someone asks me to put it on, I will.

It's not that they agree with your stance on masks and don't say anything, they just think you're a selfish asshole with little self control and don't want to get in to a fight by asking you to put on a mask so they can work their minimum wage job without worrying about getting their family sick.

It must make you feel really righteous to be this afraid for other people.

Just like how white liberals like to be so scared and concerned for us minorities.

Stay strong brother, you’ll save us all.

Back