What bshappened around the fight with Kevin Lee and Charles Oliveira

rodkek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does kevin deserve an immediate rematch even if its for the title?
1621301000102.png

What am I misting here? Why is TS calling for a rematch?

a lot of bullshit happened around that fight
I don't remember there being calls for immediate rematch when that fight was over.
What is "a lot of bullshit"?

I have no problem with this if it's a troll attempt, but, just in case - there was no bullshit. Oliveira won fair and square. Lee tapped, then pretended he didn't.
I don't Lee was pretending. I think he went out. A flash sleep if you will. The blood stop circulating to his brain and it short circuited And he had no recollection of that tap.

I don't Lee was pretending. I think he went out. A flash sleep if you will. The blood stop circulating to his brain and it short circuited.
Possible, but... you know, not really grounds for a rematch.

Kevin lee needs to make a run to get that rematch.

Lee should rematch Al again first IMO. Then Leo Santos, just have him try to avenge all of his losses really.

Bullshit stoppage, Kevin Lee was just trying to find Oliveiras shoulder to push off and create space but the ref thought he was tapping

An immediate rematch is necessary

No bullshit at all. He went in with a sloppy single leg against the most notoriously dangerous guillotine player in MMA and paid the price.

He really needed the win, so he pretended like he didn't tap in a really weak attempt to keep going.

"Charles's" is perfectly acceptable. Different writing style guides have different rules on the issue. If you're going to be "that guy" and correct people's grammar, it helps if you actually know what you're talking about.

https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/PossessivesandAttributives/faq0001.html
Interesting. I didn't know that. I will continue being "that guy", if for nothing else, it seems to annoy jerkoffs like you(anything in there about using jerkoff as an adjective?). But now I know this. Thanks.
<LucyBless>

Back