What did Ronda mean when she said she would beat prime Cain “under the right circumstances”?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What circumstances are we talking here? Cain with a blindfold on? Cain with one arm tied behind his back?

Circumstances that would favor Ronda to such an extent that she'd overcome the vast differences in physicality and skill between her and him.
<seedat>

I am not sure what Ronda mean't, but Cain surely did try his darndest to create the right circumstances.

UmfMEd.gif

I think her point is that there's always a chance to win a fight. I think that's the right mindset. It's not like if Cain was going to attack her she would just sit there and let it happen because "there's no way to win".

She was a mark for herself. Which is sad, but also sorta funny. GFC is the worst thing to happen to her as a fighter, Edmond played into her delusions of grandeur.

Right circumstances meaning if he slipped and fell on a banana peel like he did against Francis

NearSecondaryHaddock-size_restricted.gif

She was hyping herself up to sell her fights. And it would worked. More WMMA should do this to get fans worked up. Hell more male fighters should do it too

Back