What did Ronda mean when she said she would beat prime Cain “under the right circumstances”?

yackley-shotgun-grip-lede.jpg

It’s funny to think there were people out there who believed the bullshit that came out of her mouth.

By right circumstances she meant that if she had a shotgun she could beat Cain...

Even then she was wrong still

If Cain had no arms or legs. But even then there’s no chance of an arm bar which is her only path to victory… so who knows.

What circumstances are we talking here? Cain with a blindfold on? Cain with one arm tied behind his back?
I think that was more referring to the fact that being huge and powerful, overall, means nothing when it's the smaller person's entire body against one of your small joints.

I don't think she'd even claim she'd be able to pull it off except under a very exceptional confluence of events.

She was hyping herself up to sell her fights. And it would worked. More WMMA should do this to get fans worked up. Hell more male fighters should do it too
images

it's bullshit, nonsense she spoke these insanities to create hype for the 2nd division of MMA, the fight between Women.

a physically inferior woman can't touch Cain in a fight.

The circumstances of Cain being hit by a truck and then Ronda grabbing an armbar

Because otherwise, Cain would just pick her up and toss her from the cage and that's that.

She meant if she had a 12 gauge that hold 5 rounds.

I think she might be able to take him then. Has a shot at least.

She meant if she had a 12 gauge that hold 5 rounds.

I think she might be able to take him then. Has a shot at least.

Even with both of his ACLs torn, Cain would kill Ronda.

Back