What did Ronda mean when she said she would beat prime Cain “under the right circumstances”?

I am not sure what Ronda mean't, but Cain surely did try his darndest to create the right circumstances.

UmfMEd.gif

Lmao

She was hyping herself up to sell her fights. And it would worked. More WMMA should do this to get fans worked up. Hell more male fighters should do it too
You are a pro wressling fan. Many are not. I do not like trash talk, because in the real world, and man's word is all he has.

You are a pro wressling fan. Many are not. I do not like trash talk, because in the real world, and man's word is all he has.

I’m a realist. This is her career and talking trash has proven to greatly enhance the popularity of fighters. I’m not going to begrudge for doing something that makes a shit ton of money. Afterall she has loved ones she wants to take care of

She meant she’d beat any version apart from the mythical sea level Cain. Ronda was confident but she wasn’t delusional.

I don’t keep up with Wrasslin anymore but I heard she quit because the crowd turned on her.

I don't keep up with it either. It wouldn't surprise me if she quit b/c of that. She seems like she has a very hard time seperating her feelings from business. Like in UFC people say things to sell fights but she takes them personally and say spersonal stuff. In WWE if you are a heel you are supposed to be hated by the crowd.....the crowd hates your character....but she takes it like the crowd hates her personally.

Though to be fair her character she played was basically her in real life.

I don't keep up with it either. It wouldn't surprise me if she quit b/c of that. She seems like she has a very hard time seperating her feelings from business. Like in UFC people say things to sell fights but she takes them personally and say spersonal stuff. In WWE if you are a heel you are supposed to be hated by the crowd.....the crowd hates your character....but she takes it like the crowd hates her personally.

Though to be fair her character she played was basically her in real life.
I think you may be right. They realized it’s not and act and she is really that way and turned on her. I typically don’t enjoy someone failing. I’ll make an exception for her though.

Back