Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Poor fellas. I have a feeling that I would be fired if my negligence nearly killed someone, but getting made fun of sounds pretty bad too.

yeah, sounds like you got into the wrong racket. Back in my day, I could have paralyzed someone and not so a day of suspension

I will wait to see this butane lighter. The video doesn’t look good and I have watched the body cam and I can’t see what movement of object is in his hands. That doesn’t mean anything, though, because the cameras will never be able to pick up exactly what the officer saw and how clearly the eye sees vs camera.

They fucked the pooch in so many areas. They had multiple people talking to him trying to talk him out “here, let me try-hey buddy, come on out” when it should have been one person talking to him the whole time building trust. Have the other officers leave-at least out of sight. But they put in a whole hour talking to him and they ran out of patience. That means they had a whole hour to plan that extraction and what they came up with was “mmm, break window, shout at him, shoot with bean bags and taser, then shoot him.” How about a dog noose to grab his arms after you break the windows? Pepper spray?

How about backing up and allowing him to throw his weapons out the window? He wanted to disarm. Let him.

He wasn't a criminal. He was sick. Back up so a thrown knife is no threat. Then remove the weapon.

Functioning on the same cognitive level as my teenaged nieces.

Functioning on the same cognitive level as my teenaged nieces.

Reminds me of the officer who pulled over another cop going like 100 mph down the highway. The cop was shocked he was pulled over. Then she was harassed after that and even sued because her information was looked up by other officers like 200 times or something crazy like that.

I do have a funny story. I was doing some jiujitsu over lunch when we got a wildfire alert on our phones and all stopped to check the location.

One of our friends was out off-roading on his property a few months back. I guess some of the neighbors didn’t know him and called the cops. It’s just pretty rough terrain down in there and you definitely don’t want to drive a sedan into it. This cop did anyways and he got his patrol car stuck in some tall dry grass the fucking cop had started the wildfire on my friends property <45> His patrol car burnt down to the shell. The body cam footage was on the news and everything.

My buddy ended up helping a nearby horse stable load up their animals and get out of there. Everything turned out alright though and the only property that got destroyed was the cop car. He was super lucky too because it was a windy day.

Here’s one. Philly police officer was convicted of manslaughter and “possessing an instrument of a crime” ie his fucking gun. Seriously? “The jury rejected a more serious third-degree murder charge, but also convicted Ruch of possessing an instrument of crime.” The manslaughter charge I understand, though they charged him with murder. He was involved in a high speed chase of a vehicle involved in a homicide. The driver wrecked the car and held one hand up but kept his other hand concealed. The officer shot him through the hand, the bullet then hitting him in the head. The hand he wouldn’t show was holding a stash of heroin. The “possessing an instrument of crime” is a complete and utter bullshit charge. I had to look the crime up. It’s a Philly thing, but it seems it is usually used when a shithead shoots or stabs someone during a crime such as a robbery where the purpose of the instrument(weapon) is to commit a crime. A police officer chasing a possible murder suspect and shooting him with his duty weapon is not the possession of a criminal instrument. But it is to be expected under that shitbird larry krasner.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...convicted-black-motorist-shooting/8077059001/

These assholes are so entitled and above the law the literally tell you they lie and violate your right on Tik Tok.

<36>

correction-that asshole. She does not represent all police officers despite her claims to do so. I bet that bitch has under two years of policing. Definitely under five. She thinks her shit doesn’t stink

Here’s one. Philly police officer was convicted of manslaughter and “possessing an instrument of a crime” ie his fucking gun. Seriously? “The jury rejected a more serious third-degree murder charge, but also convicted Ruch of possessing an instrument of crime.” The manslaughter charge I understand, though they charged him with murder. He was involved in a high speed chase of a vehicle involved in a homicide. The driver wrecked the car and held one hand up but kept his other hand concealed. The officer shot him through the hand, the bullet then hitting him in the head. The hand he wouldn’t show was holding a stash of heroin. The “possessing an instrument of crime” is a complete and utter bullshit charge. I had to look the crime up. It’s a Philly thing, but it seems it is usually used when a shithead shoots or stabs someone during a crime such as a robbery where the purpose of the instrument(weapon) is to commit a crime. A police officer chasing a possible murder suspect and shooting him with his duty weapon is not the possession of a criminal instrument. But it is to be expected under that shitbird larry krasner.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...convicted-black-motorist-shooting/8077059001/
Oh that’s an extra charge used to further punish shit heads and to prevent the influence of similar behavior from lie minded people.

I would say ain’t no fun when rabbit got the gun… buuuut it also doesn’t fit this case entirely.

just… justice doing it’s “thing”

Oh that’s an extra charge used to further punish shit heads and to prevent the influence of similar behavior from lie minded people.

I would say ain’t no fun when rabbit got the gun… buuuut it also doesn’t fit this case entirely.

just… justice doing it’s “thing”

Yet, krasner doesn’t use it against certain melanated individuals. He has said he won’t prosecute felons caught with firearms because it would affect black people too much. The felons with firearms are your shooters and the reason Philly is breaking murder records. You would think a da would concern himself with getting shooters off of the streets, but because almost all the felons with firearms are black, he is refusing to prosecute. It’s the same with the possession of an instrument of crime. That sounds like a good one to use when you catch a felon with a firearm, especially when said firearm is stolen and used to carjack someone, but he releases them on little to no bond. The man is a panty stain

Yet, krasner doesn’t use it against certain melanated individuals. He has said he won’t prosecute felons caught with firearms because it would affect black people too much. The felons with firearms are your shooters and the reason Philly is breaking murder records. You would think a da would concern himself with getting shooters off of the streets, but because almost all the felons with firearms are black, he is refusing to prosecute. It’s the same with the possession of an instrument of crime. That sounds like a good one to use when you catch a felon with a firearm, especially when said firearm is stolen and used to carjack someone, but he releases them on little to no bond. The man is a panty stain
Dude I said certain shit heads.

I ain’t assign a race. But it’s good that you acknowledge systemic issues regarding skin tone

this particular case should not be used to send a message to other cops. Message gets lost when the water that muddy.

The cops had someone in handcuffs sitting in the back of a cop car, while sitting on train tracks. They saw a train coming and made no attempt to move the car or remove the suspect from the vehicle, leaving her to get hit by the train. There's no explanation for their actions other than murder.
Thankfully, the lady in the cop car survived.
And the cop was put on paid administrative leave. Absolutely disgusting.

The cops had someone in handcuffs sitting in the back of a cop car, while sitting on train tracks. They saw a train coming and made no attempt to move the car or remove the suspect from the vehicle, leaving her to get hit by the train. There's no explanation for their actions other than murder.
Thankfully, the lady in the cop car survived.
And the cop was put on paid administrative leave. Absolutely disgusting.

That's insane.

These assholes are so entitled and above the law the literally tell you they lie and violate your right on Tik Tok.

<36>
lol so funny reading this well for them to come somebody has to violate somebody rights to begin with. i mean it is not like they come nd arrest upstanding law abiding rights respecting civilians

School cops want to get in on the action. Incompetent, violent fools.

School cops want to get in on the action. Incompetent, violent fools.

Cop gave him plenty of warnings and explained his reasoning for what was happening. There wasn't much footage of the "violence", but I didn't see anything out of line. What exactly should the cop have done? Just say "oh well" and walk off? Are we supposed to be upset that the cop cursed? I really don't understand why anyone should be outraged over this.

Cop gave him plenty of warnings and explained his reasoning for what was happening. There wasn't much footage of the "violence", but I didn't see anything out of line. What exactly should the cop have done? Just say "oh well" and walk off? Are we supposed to be upset that the cop cursed? I really don't understand why anyone should be outraged over this.

Honestly the worst part of the footage is the cop escalating the situation near the beginning of the clip. Saying "what the fuck you gonna do?" Especially to a teenager is going to result in the opposite of what he wants him to do. It's completely unprofessional and the cop should be trained to know that.

Back