Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...hootout-with-police-after-pursuit/ar-AA12jZUM

The cops allegedly killed the girl. The reporting is sketchy about it saying they don’t know who killed the girl or don’t even mention it at all. But it’s all over Twitter that the police did. Will wait for confirmation before I start bashing the police

edit: twitter says this article claims the cops did it, but I can’t open the link because it’s not available in my region, so if someone else can post the content, that would be helpful

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...hootout-with-police-after-pursuit/ar-AA12jZUM

The cops allegedly killed the girl. The reporting is sketchy about it saying they don’t know who killed the girl or don’t even mention it at all. But it’s all over Twitter that the police did. Will wait for confirmation before I start bashing the police

edit: twitter says this article claims the cops did it, but I can’t open the link because it’s not available in my region, so if someone else can post the content, that would be helpful

The girl jumped out of the car wearing tactical gear and ran at the deputies so they killed her. Gear must not have been very tactical if she died.

The girl jumped out of the car wearing tactical gear and ran at the deputies so they killed her. Gear must not have been very tactical if she died.

It seems sad. Had she laid down she wouldn’t have been shot, but who is thinking like that while being held captive? Sad, unfortunate events but look at it from the other side, they have a person running at them with tac gear on. Probably an overreaction in the moment, but who the fuck knows what some people will do. Sad

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/...ed-fathers-funeral-nutter-fort-west-virginia/

This is one that could go either way depending upon the investigation and more information. One article I read, stated police just shot a wanted fugitive at his father’s funeral when he finished his duties of pall bearer. The families claims there was no justification for the shooting.

What little police are saying is that a joint task force for WVSP and the US Marshall’s office had been looking for the man, Jason owens for weeks when he didn’t contact his parole officer and went off the grid. They had been trying to locate him when they learned of his father’s funeral, which is one place they were certain he was going to be. He was out on parole for fleeing from deputies and choking one by wrapping his seatbelt strap around the deputy’s neck. He did two years and got out on parole. The police have stated that when they called his name, he pulled out a firearm and they shot him. The firearm is being disputed by family. They also claim that owens was going to contact the us marshals office after his dad’s funeral.

So, the guy knew he was wanted by law enforcement, stays hidden and resurfaces at his dad’s funeral, the only time officers can find him. When they go to apprehend him, he pulls a firearm and he is shot.

Either this is a colossal fuckup, or the family is lying, but it could only happen in WV, KY, or Fla

Have we defended the police yet? I want to know where I shouldnt visit. <Moves>
Lol the police have been defunded long before George Floyd and BLM. That's part of the problem. Any profession that relies on tax payer dollars and government budget sees cutbacks almost yearly.

Lol the police have been defunded long before George Floyd and BLM. That's part of the problem. Any profession that relies on tax payer dollars and government budget sees cutbacks almost yearly.

Morons want defunding.

I remember seeing posts online of idiots cheering defund the police and more woke rubbish FROM RICH WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS.

These frauds hide behind woke and race baiting. It's utter stupidity.

There's definitely bad police but the morons ranting can nut up and do their job, risk their life, and limb for a rubbish pay.

People change real fast in a given scenario.

Bad guys in uniform need to be held accountable. Keeping it real, I wouldn't do that job but if I did, I'm going home safe that night to my hot wife and beautiful family, and kids PERIOD.

I don't care if it's an alien. You got split sec in life or death situation. Mistakes happen no doubt. Usually fuck shit waa going on.

Trigger warning

SAPD rookie James Brennand initially said he fired his weapon after the teen suspect struck him with his vehicle, according to police reports obtained by MySA. However, body-cam footage posted by the department appears the teen, who's recovering in hospital, never struck the officer.

proxy-image

Trigger warning

SAPD rookie James Brennand initially said he fired his weapon after the teen suspect struck him with his vehicle, according to police reports obtained by MySA. However, body-cam footage posted by the department appears the teen, who's recovering in hospital, never struck the officer.

proxy-image

I am not defending the cop but the door did hit the cop. He overreacted to that door touching him. Regardless of what happened. He shouldn't have shot at the vehicle again after it already stopped.

Trigger warning

proxy-image

What a coward.

And he lied to protect himself.

Back