Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Couple of things. They had info that he potentially took a deadly amount of pills. He should have been secured and taken to a hospital. There is no need to inform him of charged while he is fucked up. Second he had a gun in his shorts or shoe? Did they not check him before they brought him in? After a suspect is in the jail, the officers shouldnt be armed in the booking area with a fucked up suspect. Here officers have to check their guns when entering the jail, only sheriff deputies can carry in the jail at all. Last the officer straight up executed the suspect.

How incompetent of a cop are you that a small dude that is handcuffed with his hands behind his back can somehow grab your holstered gun and then your only response is to tell him he is about to die and point blank shoot him in the head. I know we probably don't see the hundreds of incidents where these cops don't go for the 'shoot first' response but damn...

This was terrible policing, I'll leave it at that...

Couple of things. They had info that he potentially took a deadly amount of pills. He should have been secured and taken to a hospital. There is no need to inform him of charged while he is fucked up. Second he had a gun in his shorts or shoe? Did they not check him before they brought him in? After a suspect is in the jail, the officers shouldnt be armed in the booking area with a fucked up suspect. Here officers have to check their guns when entering the jail, only sheriff deputies can carry in the jail at all. Last the officer straight up executed the suspect.
I hate to be this way since I know Detectives in that department that are great at their jobs.

WVPD has issues. They're in one of the worst zones for policing to the point the Department gives out bonuses yearly if you live in the jurisdiction. Only like 5% of their force take them up on it. The West Valley area in general needs some help. Lots of gang and drug related violence.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...er-found-justified-in-shooting-handcuffed-man

I'm confused how it was found justified though.

40767831_10212732872093070_3793684805137203200_n.jpg
Our cops have balls

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on this. No guns in custody facilities at all.

Also the dude is handcuffed, if you can't fend off a gun grab from someone fucked up on drugs and in handcuffs you need a new line of work.

Not like the dude slipped a gun out of a pancake holster either, it was a duty holster...

Last edited:
I think it has been well established that there is significant overlap in thug culture and cop culture.

With that said, thug lingo is ingrained in the american lexicon.

So quit playing coy and acknowledge that this was a suicide by cop already...

Pretty bad suicide by cop video just released on Los Angeles County Sherrif’s Department’s YouTube page. Title is ‘Critical Incident Briefing’.

Im not going to post it. Guy was shot, falls, and is shot at least six additional times while on the ground with the last shot being extremely unnecessary. Possibly a negligent discharge.

Do porcupines travel in herds? How do you randomly encounter a dozen porcupines? Neither article addresses these poignant questions.

And just like always, the film starts 1 second before the punch.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...o-cop-punching-man-face-greektown/5450165001/
Found the above article looking for some context. From the article:
It's not immediately known when the video took place.
but also from the article
In June, Detroit police were breaking up a fight in Greektown when the participants started assaulting officers. People were filmed jumping on the backs of police officers.
and LOL at @MCmuckraker posting the no context video.

If you feel the need to use force on someone you damn well better arrest them unless it is an extreme circumstance

Back