Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

good team work! One guy knocks to the ground and the other pepper sprays her before she quits bouncing

It actually turns out it was 30-40 year old man apparently... it's already out of our media cycle after they released the full clip. The full article doesn't do it justice, they announced that everyone had to leave, moved forward to to retake the area and then treated the person. A mainstream media photographer copped it also, but he is all good and laughing about it because he got the great shots and his friend got the great shots of him being sprayed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09...otographer-pepper-spayed-at-protest/100475464

It actually turns out it was 30-40 year old man apparently... it's already out of our media cycle after they released the full clip. The full article doesn't do it justice, they announced that everyone had to leave, moved forward to to retake the area and then treated the person. A mainstream media photographer copped it also, but he is all good and laughing about it because he got the great shots and his friend got the great shots of him being sprayed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09...otographer-pepper-spayed-at-protest/100475464

I figured it was here in the states. Either way, I say save that shit for the people throwing shit but you know damn well they ran far away when the police moved in. Those punk bitches always do that. They are all big and tough throwing stuff from afar and then run and hide in the crowd

I figured it was here in the states. Either way, I say save that shit for the people throwing shit but you know damn well they ran far away when the police moved in. Those punk bitches always do that. They are all big and tough throwing stuff from afar and then run and hide in the crowd

All the videos from Australia that have been making it to the US are these people throwing stuff, assaulting people and police before running and getting arrested when they throw their hands up after getting caught. The covid laws require you to provide your details for a ticket, people are being arrested to be issued a ticket or for refusing to provide their details for the Police investigation. That is it. As always they don't show the start with Police explaining this process, just the arrest when People resist and get cuffed on the ground.

They let it go for 3 days including taking over a major highway blocking traffic for 6 hours until they took the Shrine of Remembrance over in Victoria and desecrated it by pissing and smashing bottles on it. They gave them four hours to protest, then gave them an exit to leave with no consequences if the broke the group up before bottles were thrown injuring two Police because they wouldn't just let them stay. From there the Police made a statement saying they were done and that it was time to stop. They have actively pursued all rioters and protesters to shut it down before they do anything similar again. They were given multiple chances to protest until they took it too far by assaulting people and police or damaging property. They basically just shut it down before it turned into our version of the damage caused by BLM.

https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...e/news-story/cc0a24a70f4ec9519b1697964dc28462
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/disgrac...embrance/f32d9494-fd67-47d7-949b-d1fc3dcc1301

Here is a peaceful protest by apparent healthcare workers(they aren't all healthcare workers). No violence means no arrests just details obtained for potential tickets if they are linked to other protests that became violent. They even complied with social distancing etc and nobody else was inconvenienced by their protest. No blow back on the health care community at all for that one. It even includes the AFL for our version of the Superbowl and people celebbrating. No violence so it wasn't shut down.

This is what people don't realise from all these videos popping up. It's the behaviour of the protesters causing the arrests.

Keystone cops kill four civilians after firing indiscriminately near a crowd in response to a driveby at a high school football game in August.

One of the victims was an 8 year old girl.

I am not saying anything stupid, everyone gets a pass or has excuses made for their actions except the cops. It is not right for a cop to lose control and strike a cuffed person but there are a lot of times that the scumbag in cuffs keep pressing their luck. Then when a cop loses it, it is all about how another pig assaulted a suspect in custody. Don't be a scumbag criminal and you will lessen the chance of interactions with the police. You keep going on about the person who spit on the cop and how the cop shouldn't have hit him. You want to be that much of a scumbag then you deserve to cracked in the face. The criminals push their actions more and more because people like you will sit here and make excuses for them.

No, if you want to be a scumbag criminal, you get to face the criminal justice system. If a criminal spits on a cop, prosecute then for it. You're the one making excuses, excuses for the cop.

All the videos from Australia that have been making it to the US are these people throwing stuff, assaulting people and police before running and getting arrested when they throw their hands up after getting caught. The covid laws require you to provide your details for a ticket, people are being arrested to be issued a ticket or for refusing to provide their details for the Police investigation. That is it. As always they don't show the start with Police explaining this process, just the arrest when People resist and get cuffed on the ground.

They let it go for 3 days including taking over a major highway blocking traffic for 6 hours until they took the Shrine of Remembrance over in Victoria and desecrated it by pissing and smashing bottles on it. They gave them four hours to protest, then gave them an exit to leave with no consequences if the broke the group up before bottles were thrown injuring two Police because they wouldn't just let them stay. From there the Police made a statement saying they were done and that it was time to stop. They have actively pursued all rioters and protesters to shut it down before they do anything similar again. They were given multiple chances to protest until they took it too far by assaulting people and police or damaging property. They basically just shut it down before it turned into our version of the damage caused by BLM.

https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...e/news-story/cc0a24a70f4ec9519b1697964dc28462
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/disgrac...embrance/f32d9494-fd67-47d7-949b-d1fc3dcc1301

Here is a peaceful protest by apparent healthcare workers(they aren't all healthcare workers). No violence means no arrests just details obtained for potential tickets if they are linked to other protests that became violent. They even complied with social distancing etc and nobody else was inconvenienced by their protest. No blow back on the health care community at all for that one. It even includes the AFL for our version of the Superbowl and people celebbrating. No violence so it wasn't shut down.

This is what people don't realise from all these videos popping up. It's the behaviour of the protesters causing the arrests.

It’s almost like there is no police violence until there is violence against them and property. But those damn pigs just want to stop first amendment

Kind of like cops being big and bad terrorizing citizens because they know they cant fight back

Kind of like cops being big and bad terrorizing citizens because they know they cant fight back

I hate cops that abuse their power . Hate them. I will condemn officers who I feel violated their oath and the law. Fuck those guys. And you have a big part of this wrong. People run their mouths at cops because they can’t do anything. You can’t imagine the verbal abuse and harassment cops have to put up with from douche bags that stand in the officers faces snd threaten them knowing that the officers aren’t going to do anything about it-meanwhile, chickenshits in the back are throwing things at the cops and running like cowards

Keystone cops kill four civilians after firing indiscriminately near a crowd in response to a driveby at a high school football game in August.

One of the victims was an 8 year old girl.

i’m sure all those cops are gonna do time for murdering these people ;)

I hate cops that abuse their power . Hate them. I will condemn officers who I feel violated their oath and the law. Fuck those guys. And you have a big part of this wrong. People run their mouths at cops because they can’t do anything. You can’t imagine the verbal abuse and harassment cops have to put up with from douche bags that stand in the officers faces snd threaten them knowing that the officers aren’t going to do anything about it-meanwhile, chickenshits in the back are throwing things at the cops and running like cowards
cops start almost every interaction with a smartass remark or stupid question intended to piss you off or emasculate you, especially with traffic stops. the coward shit swings a little harder in the other direction if you ask me. regardless, the police wouldn’t do half the shit they do without knowing they’re damn near immune to legal repercussions and have a dozen other cops to back them up as well. it’s a double-edged sword.

cops start almost every interaction with a smartass remark or stupid question intended to piss you off or emasculate you, especially with traffic stops. the coward shit swings a little harder in the other direction if you ask me. regardless, the police wouldn’t do half the shit they do without knowing they’re damn near immune to legal repercussions and have a dozen other cops to back them up as well. it’s a double-edged sword.

I am sure that happens, but I have watched thousands of traffic stops and most are professional

but i would say cops planting things or arresting people because they don't like their attitude is quite a bit worse than someone calling a cop a pig

but i would say cops planting things or arresting people because they don't like their attitude is quite a bit worse than someone calling a cop a pig

I have long argued that cops that get caught planting evidence or robbing people using their badge should be locked up for a long time and charged with color of law crimes

Commits offence, gets pulled over by Police= Their fault and harassment.

Just don't do stupid shit in public??

Shiet i got that exact same trash scoop and do the same shit around my neighborhood. Good thing I'm white(er than that guy).

Cop-“Do you have an ID that has your address on it?”
Guy“How am I suppose to have some type of ID with my address on it?”

Lol. <JagsKiddingMe>

For every one story showing a cop doing bad things, there’s 100s of non stories of them doing the right thing.

humans aren’t perfect and even if 1% are pieces of shit, out of a few billion that’s a shit ton of people. We only hear about the bad ones because it’s what gets attention.

Obviously not defending bad cops but it’s pretty annoying how they get a bad rep when it’s few and far between.

Back