What do you guys think about my bets for UFC 259?

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I only risk around 25$ (Yeah In before I'm poor and all that) but almost ten times the money seems pretty good. My biggest risk seems to be Santos beating Rakic.

upload_2021-3-5_5-36-55.png
upload_2021-3-5_5-37-14.png

Well, Rakic is going to beat Santos, so...

Santos and Cruz are liabilities. I personally wouldn’t touch the main event either.

It’s the Santos fight that’ll screw you over. Cruz can very much beat Casey.

Cruz and Santos are the most likely picks to kill your parlay.

Oh well, only $25 lost
Yeah, this is why I only bet small amounts. I'm not rich but I like the risk.

Yeah need to bet the house on Anderson because it's happening wmma is about to get a soccer kick in the face <NoneOfMy>

Islam, Santos and Cruz all win their fights.

TS:

<DCWhoa>

Meghan KTFOs Nunes as Nunes goes for a double leg (panic wrestling as they call it)

TS:

<mma2>

This situation is totally hypoth.. hypo.. fucking made up is what it is! Rakic will lay on Santos, fragile Cruz crumbles under what’s his name and the ref has been boozing while chain smoking and Adesanya gets a leg kick checked so he can’t throw any strikes from a distance and thus relies only on running away for 25 minutes. 50-44 Jan.

<{Joewithit}>

You sound poor no but seriously decent picks you should be ok

I literally have the opposite for all those fights minus nunes

Not bad, definetly some winnable fights for you their and the upside is big.

Parlays are mainly for fun. The probability of those 5 outcomes all happening is around 10%, so it's a fair bet.

You might want to take a look at some value bets.

Nunes by decision +450
Adesanya by decision +250

I literally have the opposite for all those fights minus nunes
I'm curious about your bet on Jan.

I'm from europe and rooting for Jan but the only way I can see him win is if he makes the fight ugly and puts Israel aginst the cage for five rounds with his weight.

I really don't think he will do that, I think he will be to cocky and try to stand with the better striker.

Cruz and Santos are the most likely picks to kill your parlay.

Oh well, only $25 lost
That's why I prefer to bet small. I will buy beer for more than 25$ so I won't cry if I loose but it's fun to bet.

I'm curious about your bet on Jan.

I'm from europe and rooting for Jan but the only way I can see him win is if he makes the fight ugly and puts Israel aginst the cage for five rounds with his weight.

I really don't think he will do that, I think he will be to cocky and try to stand with the better striker.
Jan has only been truly finished by KO/TKO once in his long career, and that was because he foolishly decided to rush in against Thiago Santos who is a KO artist.

Expect Adesanya to fight conservatively against Jan, because he is very aware of his power like he was against Romero.

That means Jan will likely have 5 rounds. Adesanya probably outpoints him. But 25 minutes provides Jan a lot of opportunities to drop Adesanya with a big strike or take him down and finish it that way.

Santos has little chance of beating Rakic........... Rakic already said that he used to train with Santos and expected him to lose to Jones because he found his takedown defense to be substandard. There's a very high chance Rakic will just grapple with Santos and submit him.

Back