Social What do you guys think of my videos

You got the right idea bud. Grow the followers, chase that algorithm and you will have an easier time getting fights. When you go pro you’ll get paid more and it’ll be easier to show up on the radars of the big league scouts assuming you’re winning and finishing guys

Just like fighting, you have to practice. Just be yourself, that is what the viewers want. You would not cut corners in MMA training, don't cut corners in your videos.
What you’re saying makes sense. I guess I’ll practice using my shitty voice

You got the right idea bud. Grow the followers, chase that algorithm and you will have an easier time getting fights. When you go pro you’ll get paid more and it’ll be easier to show up on the radars of the big league scouts assuming you’re winning and finishing guys
Yeah man I wish I learned about this sooner. Would have made everything so much easier.
It’s not just about what you deserve and how hard you work, you also have to be smart and willing to promote yourself.

What’s up sherboomers. I know you guys hate TikTok, so I uploaded my videos on YouTube shorts.

So I’ve been experimenting with both funny/slice of life and mma training videos. It seems instagram only likes my training videos while YouTube and TikTok only like the horny/thirst trap videos.

Training/fights

Slice of life/funny

My most viewed short lol.

Does sherdog prefer funny or training videos? Lmk. Always open to feedback on how to improve

Why not combine them both. Pepper spray your eyes & start to punch the bag. Would be funny, like a blind folded kid hitting a pinata and smacking someone in the balls.

Another video. Still using the ai voice cuz I thought it was funny. Will eventually switch to my own

Back