What do you guys think of the Knees over toes guy ?

I've been wanting to ask the same question.

He seems to be gaining traction in the community. Mark Bell just did a few videos with him.

He seems to be gaining traction in the community. Mark Bell just did a few videos with him.

I listened to that 3 hour podcast with him. He raised some interesting points but had a lot of anecdotal evidence. He also seemed to have a hard to time really staying on task. Kind of a hard listen.

He's got some interesting stuff, but he's just all over the place. The one thing I really agree with him on is the slant board. I love mine and have seen huge improvement since starting to use it

I watched the video but I'm not sure what he's advocating for. The talk about "the human body was designed correctly" (wut?), the talk about miracles, the "I have this crazy secret no one ever discovered and no one has ever looked into it except me" type of rhetoric, the rejection of science, the excess of certainty without presenting proof, the excessive use of particular examples and him saying pain is not a natural experience (false) gave me the heebie jeebies, kinda set off some alarms. Overall, first impression is that it sounds really infomercial-ish and filled with fluff, almost boasting about not being evidence based.

Sorry if you came looking for studies and complexities, because exercise science has NOT yet explored what ATG has with thousands of users and the most knee success stories in history, among many other areas of success, and the strength-flexibility relationship IS. NOT. COMPLEX.

And it’ll take exercise science 20–30 years just to catch up with what the ATG system is already using right now to create life-changing wins every day. So ATG Fam, I’ll see you on Monday. And for those who want to wait, I’ll see you in 20–30 years. The truth is still the truth. It’s true now and it’ll be true in 20–30 years when exercise science catches up.

https://kneesovertoesguy.medium.com/strength-or-flexibility-f42fbe003262

<JagsKiddingMe>

Meh.

Last edited:
He may be very flexible and have excellent joint health/mobility, but if I had his build, I'd kill myself.

/2c
Took a couple years and a many of burritos to not have that build. Genetics should have a return receipt.

I've watched a number of his videos.
Ultimately his message is simple and I think most here would agree with it: increase strength at the end range of motion (he is manly focused on knees & ankles) by slow progressive overload as a method of injury prevention.

I agree that the message can sometimes be a bit hard to pick out of his videos but it isn't really a controversial one.

He must be good at marketing as he has suddenly exploded out of nowhere.

How much can he squat?
From what I've seen, he doesn't train squats so probably not very much.
I think his routine is to train athleticism via playing his sport (basketball) and he does injury prevention exercises at home as shown on this youtube channel - seems quite a reasonable approach to me.

He's got some interesting stuff, but he's just all over the place. The one thing I really agree with him on is the slant board. I love mine and have seen huge improvement since starting to use it
What exercises do you do with it?

He knows his niche, however sometimes he is hard af to follow or understand wtf he is talking about. At least to me he is. I'm dumb like that tho.

Guy has turned into a total fraud. He started out with ATG in Florida with a great team of coaches, Jeff Wolf (the Flexibull), Mr Infinity, and Jordan (jumping coach). Then picked up sticks and moved to California with his wife, took the ATG brand with him and binned the other coaches. Now he's teamed up with Keegan Smith and the pair of them are talking total crap about how Ben has never stretched, but Jeff has been posting a ton of photos to his stories proving the contrary (Jeff is the one who taught Ben to do the splits). Also tons of stories of people complaining that his Knee Ability program is fucking up more knees than it's saving, but he just deletes comments and blocks disgruntled customers. Save your money and your knees.

Guy has turned into a total fraud. He started out with ATG in Florida with a great team of coaches, Jeff Wolf (the Flexibull), Mr Infinity, and Jordan (jumping coach). Then picked up sticks and moved to California with his wife, took the ATG brand with him and binned the other coaches. Now he's teamed up with Keegan Smith and the pair of them are talking total crap about how Ben has never stretched, but Jeff has been posting a ton of photos to his stories proving the contrary (Jeff is the one who taught Ben to do the splits). Also tons of stories of people complaining that his Knee Ability program is fucking up more knees than it's saving, but he just deletes comments and blocks disgruntled customers. Save your money and your knees.
Nice first post bruh.

Back