What do you guys think of the Knees over toes guy ?

If he had a 20 inch vert and couldn't touch the rim, he's not even playing juco ball, where the athleticism is typically quite high. 40 inch vert...I played small college hoops and if you haven't been around guys being officially tested you don't realize how high a 32-34 inch vert actually is. So I guess the vert is just another one of those things we exaggerate on....
Average in the NBA is 28. Hey I'm average for the NBA!

i think he is legit i started watching him when i got my first knee injury 2 months ago lot of things he said made sense and worked i was doing some of his exercice before i knew him on my knee rehab

Heard Joe talk about him on the podcast. Joe is a fan.

I think it was the podcast with Sandman if anyone is inerested

Can any of you guys do the Nordic? I can do the reverse Nordic, but sure can't do the Nordic yet.

Can any of you guys do the Nordic? I can do the reverse Nordic, but sure can't do the Nordic yet.
Nordic curl? That's like a bodyweight hamstring curl right? I do them with the help of an assistance band.

Nordic curl? That's like a bodyweight hamstring curl right? I do them with the help of an assistance band.
Yeah, that's the one. I'd be supremely impressed by anyone doing one non-assisted. I'm proud of myself for being able to do a reverse nordic, but I definitely can't do the normal nordic.

https://www.roguefitness.com/glute-ham-strap
I do them with this thing wrapped around a bench. Really odd setup but you can feel the hamstrings working.
Wow. I might buy that thing. I just but a Power Monkey Dream Machine for 350 though, so I don't know if I should. Plus, I bought weights during Covid-19. But that'd be a great tool. I really, really want to achieve a Nordic. It'd help me with a lot of my weak points.

Wow. I might buy that thing. I just but a Power Monkey Dream Machine for 350 though, so I don't know if I should. Plus, I bought weights during Covid-19. But that'd be a great tool. I really, really want to achieve a Nordic. It'd help me with a lot of my weak points.
It's really niche in that it's only good for that exercise but it's 10 times cheaper than even a budget GHD.

It's really niche in that it's only good for that exercise but it's 10 times cheaper than even a budget GHD.
Well, my idiot self just ordered it. It actually fits within my niche quite nicely. When it comes to the rings and various gymnastics sorts of skills, my glutes and hamstrings have been some of my weakest areas. I can also see where it could really help me out in grappling should I start with that again.

Dont think many people on here are able to do a full ROM rep unsupported. Not without specifically training for it at least, it's a tough one.

Dont think many people on here are able to do a full ROM rep unsupported. Not without specifically training for it at least, it's a tough one.

I managed to get I think 5's a few times last year after maybe 5 weeks or trying twice a week. I was using a band in the lead up.
I was using one of those things that you put your feet under to anchor you.

It will be in my training log from last August to October to show the progression.

They definitely weren't fun though.

I managed to get I think 5's a few times last year after maybe 5 weeks or trying twice a week. I was using a band in the lead up.

It will be in my training log from last August to October to show the progression.

Damn, well done!

Wow, that's awesome! I can do reverse nordics, but nordics have been a fail so far. I'd really like to get them though. Improving my hamstrings, especially in terms of body-control, as well as my lower back and glutes, could really help me with certain things.

It is only after I have done things that I realise they are difficult.
Many years ago I saw jackie chans gorgeous and him doing sets of standing ab wheel roll out.
I gave it a go and banged out 12 without having done any before.
Now many years later, I'm amazed at my core strength back then.

Back