What do you guys think of the Knees over toes guy ?

Elliot Hulse is doing the ATG program, so you know it has to be legit....
I've not made up my mind if KOTG is a quack or not. I made a slant board and have been using it for belt squats. If nothing else, very nice quad pump. Also like doing the tibia lifts with some bands. It's hard to gauge some things because I don't have knee pain, and my flexibility is not terrible in my lower body.

Elliot Hulse is doing the ATG program, so you know it has to be legit....
I've not made up my mind if KOTG is a quack or not. I made a slant board and have been using it for belt squats. If nothing else, very nice quad pump. Also like doing the tibia lifts with some bands. It's hard to gauge some things because I don't have knee pain, and my flexibility is not terrible in my lower body.
Elliot Hulse <36>

Good ol Elliot. Saw him holding a slab of meat and a picture of Jesus, telling vegans to get behind him in the name of the Lord.
He also very likely had covid and refused to acknowledge what it was, just said he was "very sick with something he couldn't shake "

He also very likely had covid and refused to acknowledge what it was, just said he was "very sick with something he couldn't shake "
I saw that. On his other channel he said only weak men get sick or something on those lines. I'm not sure why I keep watching him but I do. I like train wrecks I guess :D

I saw that. On his other channel he said only weak men get sick or something on those lines. I'm not sure why I keep watching him but I do. I like train wrecks I guess :D
Not to mention his grifting of incels. He really was charging people $40 to tell them not to eat
"Join my group of fasting kings"
<36>
He ends up in my recommendations randomly and I occasionally see what nonsense he's got going on.

Elliot gave out some pretty good advice and had relevant content on Strength Camp about 9-10 years ago.....that all changed once he started breathing through his balls.

I stopped watching him for years, but when he returned and was talking about lifting again, I started watching. But he's still a loon. He used to be an atheist, now he's a devout Catholic. Nothing wrong with that, but he talks about how you're never supposed to masturbate, never use condoms and never pull out of your girl. Women should be housewives and nothing more. Stuff like that.

In his seminars, which I've heard he charges hundreds of dollars for, he sits on a gold throne and tells men how to be men.

I stopped watching him for years, but when he returned and was talking about lifting again, I started watching. But he's still a loon. He used to be an atheist, now he's a devout Catholic. Nothing wrong with that, but he talks about how you're never supposed to masturbate, never use condoms and never pull out of your girl. Women should be housewives and nothing more. Stuff like that.

In his seminars, which I've heard he charges hundreds of dollars for, he sits on a gold throne and tells men how to be men.
He's really trying to corner the incel/mgtow Market by validating the belief that women are inferior

No in general. He even wears shit that says the future is patriarchy. I mean I'm no feminist but the he-man woman hating shit is cringe.
In the newest Hulse news, he wants real men to send him a private message to see if you qualify for him to teach you how to make six figures a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back