What do you guys think of the Knees over toes guy ?

Heard Joe talk about him on the podcast. Joe is a fan.

I can see why Joe is a fan! I'm 52 years old with an ACL repair 16 years ago along with a torn meniscus from doing Judo. I also have a severely ruptured disc in my lower back. I've done a shit ton of everything over the years to try and get my knee and back more functional. Despite multiple coaches and numerous attempts over the years at squats and deadlifts, those exercises were disasters for me, as were a lot of things I tried. It was years of trial and error. Ben Patrick's approach to knees and lower back have worked far better than anything I've tried. I no longer have back pain, and my knee is making more progress in 6 months than it has in all the years prior. I'm actually able to run again, which I was never able to do since the injury due to knee swelling and pain. I'm up to 3 miles at a time now with no pain or swelling. Ben Patrick absolutely 100% changed my quality of life! And a huge perk is that I'm making all this progress in a small home gym.

I can see why Joe is a fan! I'm 52 years old with an ACL repair 16 years ago along with a torn meniscus from doing Judo. I also have a severely ruptured disc in my lower back. I've done a shit ton of everything over the years to try and get my knee and back more functional. Despite multiple coaches and numerous attempts over the years at squats and deadlifts, those exercises were disasters for me, as were a lot of things I tried. It was years of trial and error. Ben Patrick's approach to knees and lower back have worked far better than anything I've tried. I no longer have back pain, and my knee is making more progress in 6 months than it has in all the years prior. I'm actually able to run again, which I was never able to do since the injury due to knee swelling and pain. I'm up to 3 miles at a time now with no pain or swelling. Ben Patrick absolutely 100% changed my quality of life! And a huge perk is that I'm making all this progress in a small home gym.
Did you buy the program, or just follow his stuff from social media?

Did you buy the program, or just follow his stuff from social media?

A blend of both. I paid the monthly subscription for probably 3 months, but also watched a ton of free stuff on social media as well. I continue to do the latter to find new ideas, etc.

A blend of both. I paid the monthly subscription for probably 3 months, but also watched a ton of free stuff on social media as well. I continue to do the latter to find new ideas, etc.
Yea I'm interested in the program but the only thing putting me off is the price. Right now I'm finishing up my knee rehab program for Jumper's knee but afterwards I plan to start doing more kneesovertoes stuff, either the paid version or just doing what exercises I can from his YouTube page

Yea I'm interested in the program but the only thing putting me off is the price. Right now I'm finishing up my knee rehab program for Jumper's knee but afterwards I plan to start doing more kneesovertoes stuff, either the paid version or just doing what exercises I can from his YouTube page

Honestly it’s been a game changer for my knees.

His style of mobility has really helped my quality of life and my parents. Mobility and stretching with weights literally 10x your speed of getting flexibility. Had knee issues for a long time but now are non existent.

Knees over toes guy is good but it isn't anything revolutionary. He does not promote squats or deadlifts. Both of those are good for you.

Back