What do you guys think of this multi-bet on Ponz vs Magny?

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I like GDR to beat Rockey because Rocky looked to have a bad weight cut + I think GDR is just the better fighter overall.

I'm thinking Yoder over Cooper. They're both pretty average, but I've liked what I've seen of Yoder more.

And I'm thinking Magny over Ponz. Magny is the underdog, but he's fought and beat far better comp than Ponz. It could be Ponz's true coming out party though. I think Magny can get it done with pressure and clinch wrestling.

On Beteasy, 5k makes 42k. I was thinking of doing maybe 5-10 of these bets over the next year or so where I put down 2 or 5k on a 3-4 multi like this. Maybe 10 attempts if I bet 2k per time or 5 if its 5k.

Chances are I'll win one of them.

i agree with your picks, but magny is risky

i would really play all three as single bets man, if the first two hit and magny loses a competitive fight you'll be +ev but with nothing to show for it.

Fucking fuck.

So, I didn't realize that Ponz and Magny was the next card. I wouldn't've bet on that. I wanted to bet all on this Fight Night that just went. 139.

I wanted to get my brother to put in 2.5k and then we'd put 5k down. I'm scared of betting alone. If I'm going to go up in flames I don't want to do it alone.

I had the slip ready to go with Yoder, GDR, Dariush and Barber to win. I wanted to add Cerrone to that, but I wasn't entirely too sure on him and I thought if I kept that one off it'd be more likely to convince my brother. He's a pussy and wouldn't go for it, so I ended up just watching the fights and thinking how I would've won close to 100k if I had the heart to beat alone.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Back