What do you think about the new Bellator champs?

I do think Charles and Sterling arent the best guys in the div but how the fuck do you list Rose as a downgrade that nobody thinks is the best in the world?

Im no Pettis fan but he also has a W over Moreno.

Yeah, I would argue that Moreno has improved significantly since then.

Sergio also rather amusingly lost to Ryan Benoit around that time.

Yeah, I would argue that Moreno has improved significantly since then.

Sergio also rather amusingly lost to Ryan Benoit around that time.
Moreno is almost like a different fighter, who btw looks like a small 125er. Impressive to think that he can probably make 115. Whereas Pettis natural weight class is 135. Im.never been a fan of point fighters and Pettis is the king of them.

I do think Charles and Sterling arent the best guys in the div but how the fuck do you list Rose as a downgrade that nobody thinks is the best in the world?
Sterling gets a lot of shit but he is a solid top 3 BW, hands down.

Moreno is almost like a different fighter, who btw looks like a small 125er. Impressive to think that he can probably make 115. Whereas Pettis natural weight class is 135. Im.never been a fan of point fighters and Pettis is the king of them.

Yeah, Sergio is boring as shit against decent fighters but he's very good at point fighting. I won some money on him against Archuleta.

Yeah, Sergio is boring as shit against decent fighters but he's very good at point fighting. I won some money on him against Archuleta.
Yeah, you said Pettis was gonna point fight to a decision but I still put my money on Archuleta...

Yeah, you said Pettis was gonna point fight to a decision but I still put my money on Archuleta...

lol, it's not like I don't get my fair share of fights wrong, but that was one of my more accurate calls.

lol, it's not like I don't get my fair share of fights wrong, but that was one of my more accurate calls.
I got each and every fight wrong on last UFC event but each and every fight right on the last Bellator event. I make most of my money on Bellator events, either with parleys or betting big on fights Im pretty confident about. That Pettis vs Archuleta being one that I completely missed.

I got each and every fight wrong on last UFC event but each and every fight right on the last Bellator event. I make most of my money on Bellator events, either with parleys or betting big on fights Im pretty confident about. That Pettis vs Archuleta being one that I completely missed.

Yeah, I'm much more accurate with Bellator than the UFC usually. I had a bit of a crap card at the weekend though, which I'll put down to better, more competitive matchmaking this time.

Yeah, I'm much more accurate with Bellator than the UFC usually. I had a bit of a crap card at the weekend though, which I'll put down to better, more competitive matchmaking this time.
They were closer in this event. I almost shat the bed with the Porto fight, though. Judges helped me out a bit in that one. I would have lost on Sanchez vs Burnell, too but I out my money on the over 2.5 so it was all good.

Rafa and Yoder fucked me up in the UFC, too.

They were closer in this event. I almost shat the bed with the Porto fight, though. Judges helped me out a bit in that one. I would have lost on Sanchez vs Burnell, too but I out my money on the over 2.5 so it was all good.

Porto was the only fight I had money on at the weekend, I kind of assumed it was gone before they read the decision. Really bad performance from her.

EDIT - I must say Gruetzemacher looked miles better than I've ever seen him before.

He put his faith in the combate

He has that Combate curse. They do brujeria on fighters that leave them.

Rafa just seems a bit too much of a meat and potatoes fighter for the UFC. Zellehuber will do better I think, he's more diverse and can surprise people. Rafa is a solid guy that doesn't do anything badly or anything brilliantly and it seems the UFC might be a step too high for him.

They are going to have a hard time finding a legit challenger for Amosov. McKee has monsters on the way up, so that will be good for everyone. Moldavsky doesn't do much for me, but he's a good contender at HW with decent takedowns, a good chin, and can still breathe in the 5th round.

We may likely see Magomedov as a champ soon as well.

They are going to have a hard time finding a legit challenger for Amosov. McKee has monsters on the way up, so that will be good for everyone. Moldavsky doesn't do much for me, but he's a good contender at HW with decent takedowns, a good chin, and can still breathe in the 5th round.

We may likely see Magomedov as a champ soon as well.

Storley is a legit challenger, I would maybe actually favour him in the fight. Joey Davis is potentially a very difficult style matchup for him too.

Back