What do you think of prime Couture vs prime Emelianenko?

Would Couture be able to take Fedor down and steal a round?
Its possible,but it seemed like SHW were the only guys who could keep Fedor down for any extended period in his prime.

He swept Nog,Coleman,Randleman

Wasn’t randy trying really hard to fight Fedors this one point even leaving the ufc to do so but fedor was during him?

seems like I rember something along those lines.

interesting fight. Couture is smart. Would probably comedown to if it was in a ring vs a cage as others have said.

Fedor destroys him everywhere.

I think Randy is extremely overrated. He got a ton of extra credit bc he was like 40 years old when he got a lot of his big wins.

IIRC Nog dominated couture,standing and on the ground,but he kept not being able to get the submission,and thats when it seemed to me Nog was kind of over the hill to me.
Couture would have won the first round but for the KD. He cut Nog, and Nog almost did not land any strike in clinch.

Couture's a badass, but I can't see him winning that fight. Fedor would be a terrible match up for him for numerous reasons. Fedor has better striking, KO power, and a superior submission game. Couture's only "advantage" would be wrestling, but I don't see him being able to grind out Fedor.

Fedor by ko or sub.randy was good but never on fedors level.

Really comes down to cage or ring. In a ring, Randy is most likely toast. In a cage, things get interesting. Randy could have walked n stalled mixed with dirty boxing to a decision. Fedor could also beat down Randy Iceman style.

You that fight was 29-28 from all judges. Clear win for Nog but there was no destruction going on. Just a hard, competitive fight with a clear winner.
No, judges scored the fight as 30-27/30-27/29-28.

2a8tca.jpg

Are you gonna whine about that for all eternity? Pathetic.
Put yourself in my place. I’ve been here for a long time and there is a mod or 2 trigger delete happy or move happy! In less that a minute some of my threads are moved or deleted! Meanwhile, some really shitty threads keep on going on and on. U tell me, wouldn’t that piss u off?

lol at some wall&stall and clinch comments. the moment Hand clinches Fedor, he is getting thrown.

I don't think it is as clear cut as many will believe

It also depends if it is in a cage. Randy could wall and stall his way to victory. Shame we never got to see the fight.
It's cute you think Randy could survive in Fedors clinch. He'd get tossed to the ground very quickly.

I would heavily favor Fedor. Couture did bad against HW grapplers, guys like Ricco and Barnett and Brock beat him up. Randy did well with HW strikers though

Put yourself in my place. I’ve been here for a long time and there is a mod or 2 trigger delete happy or move happy! In less that a minute some of my threads are moved or deleted! Meanwhile, some really shitty threads keep on going on and on. U tell me, wouldn’t that piss u off?
Same shit happens to me, and in threads that are active and moving with good discussion. In the mean time there are a half dozen shit threads all around it surviving. Like 99% of the threads I’ve started in the last few years get moved and I don’t start shit threads and I don’t shit post.

Same shit happens to me, and in threads that are active and moving with good discussion. In the mean time there are a half dozen shit threads all around it surviving. Like 99% of the threads I’ve started in the last few years get moved and I don’t start shit threads and I don’t shit post.
I’m going to talk to some senior Mods and resolve this once and forever!
{<redford}

Back