What does it feel like to be on anabolic steroids? Similar to HRT or worse?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Eusung, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Radged

Radged Bodybuilder, woodworker, actor

Its not place for your advertisement!

Woldog likes this.
  2. listrahtes

listrahtes Brown Belt

I am not one to judge. If you want to roid its your choice but as someone who has had quite some roiders as patients I do wonder why in gods name they dont perfect other aspects of their life with huge gains in life quality and training load ability. Because most of them dont do that.

Simple things as structuring your day better with more sleep. Very important.
    Learning about scientific more thought through training approaches. Higher training load (Many train like pussies or idiots). Even looking for stress activators in your life as they can lower testosterone output.

Before even considering roids you should really be at the level of an advanced semiprofessional performance athlete. Few are.

The list goes on. Just keep in mind that the reason you may think you need chemical enhancement may very well be solved just by analyzing your life style or your way of thinking / judging in general.

There are NO long term studies regarding the negative effects of TRT so be careful and consider this only as a sort of last option. In the US there are a lot of charlatan doctors who will prescribe you anything if they can make a buck. They dont give a fuck about your health.

Robocok and DespicablePeep like this.
  3. Ophydian

Ophydian Yellow Card Yellow Card

Roid rage is a myth. AAS typically magnify personality traits. So if you are a dick off test then you’ll be a prick on.

19-Nor increasing prolactin is bro science. I’ll wait for some to produce a study that confirms the claim. Hell I’d even take before and after bloods. Taking caber to offset “prolactin” sides is reckless and expensive. Caber was design to reduce prolactin issue associated with pituitary tumors.

4. Woldog

Woldog Boxer

I'd rather get cancer than use "LEGAL STEROIDS GET UR DBAL AND UR ANAVART WE MANAGED TO MAKE STEROID LEGAL BY FINDING A RARE ROOT THAT GROW ONLY IN AMAZON FOREST U BE AMAZE AT HOW MUCH U GROW FROM THE RARE BEETTHISTLETAURINE EXTRACT 110% LEGAL AN WORK READ REVIEW"
    Review - "MY DICK GREW 1 FOOT IN 3 WEEK AND I PUT ON 40KG MUSCLE THANK DBAL 110% LEGAL STEROID FROM THIS HERE REAL 110% AUTHENTIC SITE"

Fuck off.

listrahtes likes this.