What does your physique look like?

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we post this? Don't need to show your face but you're welcome to if you want.

This is what I looked like a few months ago before I changed my diet. I feel too skinny and want to put on muscle. I'm 37. I'll post something more current later.

A few months ago with pump

20191205_142314.jpg

A couple years ago, no pump

20191205_142431.jpg

Share a shirtless pic here. Are you content with your physique? What would you like to improve?

December 10th, 2019
New pics. I know I'm still kind of fat but I don't want to cut. I want to bulk more. Also, I think my arms are too small.

I feel great on my aip diet. Very hopeful for future gains.

Pump

No pump

2/8/20

Hurt my wrist a few weeks ago in bjj but with a wrap was still able to lift light weight and maintain. Have gained a little muscle, weigh more, still fat but focus more on getting stronger and bulking right now.

47997.jpeg

11/23/20

After work out with a little pump. Look about the same.

20201123_231803.jpg

Last edited:
You're skinny fat not skinny, you need to put on more muscle while getting rid of fat, you clearly have some abdominal and love handle fat, you dont need to bulk to gain muscle, unless you want to get big and fat, you should lower your calorie intake and do more weight lifting. Make sure you're getting enough quality protein and nutrients from a diverse diet. Also being lean makes you look way more musuclar than you really are so if thats your goal than go for it

you need to put on more muscle while getting rid of fat, you clearly have some abdominal and love handle fat, you dont need to bulk to gain muscle, unless you want to get big and fat, you should lower your calorie intake and do more weight lifting.

You sound very qualified to be giving this sort of advice!

You're skinny fat not skinny, you need to put on more muscle while getting rid of fat, you clearly have some abdominal and love handle fat, you dont need to bulk to gain muscle, unless you want to get big and fat, you should lower your calorie intake and do more weight lifting. Make sure you're getting enough quality protein and nutrients from a diverse diet. Also being lean makes you look way more musuclar than you really are so if thats your goal than go for it
It's hard for me to put on weight. I feel like I could lose the fat fast. I'm actually ok with having a little fat. I'll take a current pic soon because I think I'm a little leaner now than in these pics. Gf said abs are showing. Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it.

You looked better on the second pic.

You sound very qualified to be giving this sort of advice!

Yeah man, since I started doing weighted pushups with my homies in a dimly lit park like Alan, it has really taken my shirtless pec pics to the next level.

noodles-cartoon-260nw-589076858.jpg

look decently strong, robo cock.

ill post mine if im ever sober enough to stand up.... then i gotsta figure out the computer device

Yeah man, since I started doing weighted pushups with my homies in a dimly lit park like Alan, it has really taken my shirtless pec pics to the next level.
Better than sitting on sherdog and trying to shit on people that work harder than you, homie ;)

Better than sitting on sherdog and trying to shit on people that work harder than you, homie ;)

Trying to? I actually did a pretty good job. Now you got a mouth full of my feces, homie <Wink><Wink>

have at er, sherdog.

im 44, and drunk as a big ol drunk fella

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back