What fights should Glory have on their next cards?

Bring in Artur Kyshenko and give him someone to smash to build up hype.

I'd have Vahkitov vs Pereira II as the headline bout if they are both ready to fight again. Pierre was already stating he wants this rematch so its just a matter of when.

Bring in some more women to build a challenger for TIffany. I'd love to see Bekah Irwin back even if I think she's a bit too green for Tiffany at the moment.

A Welterweight Tournament would be a good idea.

Ditch the "Rise to Glory" outro music.

Polish up the stream service, don't increase the $25 I think that's a perfect price point.

I like watching ONE, but i don't like how they mix the MMA with the kickboxing & Muay Thai bouts in a single card. If they have frequent striking only cards then I'll surely watch with excitement.

Even though Glory is not what it use to be, I still get excited whenever they announce their next card. But they need to build more stars and strengthen some divisions.

I completely agree.

If people like MMA that's fine, i used to like it too. But i don't need 1 or 2 KB/MT fights in between the MMA fights.

I know it won't change but in the last 2 cards we've had just 2 KB matches. I really hope they start to split the cards or at the very least they announce a full striking card or 2.

And one last thing! What's the deal with open scoring? It's more like: ' we'll use open scoring until some judge f*#ks up and then we won't show the scorecards for the rest of the evening anymore.'

OK rant over. I'm starting to take a leaf out of Broadcast's book haha!

Snub said it last night on here, whether the scoring is official or not can you imagine if as the team that's "winning" you inform your fighter between rounds that it's all going good, then you lose because you were misinformed.

I was so mad when they messed up that call, and what annoyed me even more is that someone didn't grab the mic and clarify what happened.

Glory = Clown Fiesta.

I'd have Vahkitov vs Pereira II as the headline bout if they are both ready to fight again. Pierre was already stating he wants this rematch so its just a matter of when.

Bring in some more women to build a challenger for TIffany. I'd love to see Bekah Irwin back even if I think she's a bit too green for Tiffany at the moment.

Polish up the stream service, don't increase the $25 I think that's a perfect price point.

What are your thoughts on Petch's division? Personally i think they should abandon it and sign more fighters for the heavier weights, they won't but i think they should.

I need Petch in ONE alright!

Snub said it last night on here, whether the scoring is official or not can you imagine if as the team that's "winning" you inform your fighter between rounds that it's all going good, then you lose because you were misinformed

I agree 100%. Open scoring is a fiasco. Maybe let the commentators( Bazooka Joe not Todd!) do unofficial scorecards like they do in boxing, or even in ONE, where Schiavello and the other dude forgot his name discuss who won after each round.

These Bulgarians with headquarters also in the US or maybe not even, start to piss me off. And basically they are the only with application I think. I need to check Sport Extra now to see if it is works good.

I recommend for you the Glory site maybe. For others who want national commentary, their sites.

I like watching ONE, but i don't like how they mix the MMA with the kickboxing & Muay Thai bouts in a single card. If they have frequent striking only cards then I'll surely watch with excitement.

You can"t bring Muay Thai champions, and then to present their MMA champions as being top of the world. Plus the kickboxing is also quite limited in ONE Championship, they should expand more.

ONE for MMA is only development. They have a very hard work to develop this sport in Asia, even though UFC is crap now.

The next card might be a little tough to stack unless the champs all want to keep fighting soon, but do another one with Badr to sell it could be enough maybe? They can build a decent card around that.
I think each card needs a big fight at least. Guys like Petch are of course a great addition to any card but at this point I don't think he can sell a lot of PPVs.

Is Irwin recovered from her accident?

Also what's with Khbabez injury? He has an entertaining style for sure but some wrist injuries can take very long to heal

Also what's with Khbabez injury? He has an entertaining style for sure but some wrist injuries can take very long to heal

His fight against Ritgers was fight of the night for me for sure.

Doumbe vs Eersel? That would be a dream match up. The hype and trash talk would be unreal.

Just out of curiosity what score did you guys give Murthel's flip over the ropes?

I rewatched it multiple times to give an accurate and fair score and i think for effort he definitely gets a 10, the technique was a bit flawed so i have to deduct some points and give him a 6, and the landing was a bit of a flop so i have to give it a 2.

Overall Murthel's flip nets him a total of 18 out of a possible 30.

American MMA promoters staging events in the state of Kansas don't have problems with open
scoring since Adam Rohrbach who oversees the State Athletic Commission made sure all of the
bugs were out of it before he rolled it out to use in competition.

What are your thoughts on Petch's division? Personally i think they should abandon it and sign more fighters for the heavier weights, they won't but i think they should.

I need Petch in ONE alright!
I agree. Better put their efforts into Welterweight and up IMO.

That injury can be really nasty if something is broken. Wish him speedy recovery!

RWS2Ss1.png

Back